Chapter 7: Telling the kids

---

Hey, I hope you enjoy this chapter, thank you for the suggestions and ideas I really appreciate it.

I'm not really good at things like this so thank you.

---

"Speaking"

'thoughts'

*Movement*

'whisper'

°time skip

(Explanation/ my comments)

---

This chapter is longer, so enjoy.

----

"I'm happy to, but i didn't really expect this" (Rosalyn)

"Ether way I'm happy" (Cale)

Cale said as he let go of Rosalyn.

'its nice to see Cale smile, I'm happy' (Rosalyn)

°That night..

They have not told anyone yet, and told the doctor to keep their mouth shut, because they want to tell their families themselves.

"Human, why did you chase us out of the room earlier?" (Roan)

"We just needed to talk privately" (Cale)

Cale was in bed with Roan and the kittens, On and Hong.

Rosalyn just finished washing up, and joined Cale and the kids in bed.

Cale looked at Rosalyn and she responded with a nod.

"We have something to tell you kids" (Cale)

Cale then looked at Rosalyn again.

"You're getting another sibling" (Rosalyn)

On looked at Rosalyn with a white grin.

"I knew it, You're pregnant!!" (On)

"Human, so there is another human in smart Rosalyn's tummy?" (Roan)

"Yes Roan" (Cale)

Rosalyn giggles.

"Do you plan on telling the test of you're family Tommorow?" (Rosalyn)

"I have to tell them at some point, so let's tell them tomorrow. Now let's get some rest and sleep" (Cale)

Rosalyn falls asleep in Cale's arms, and the kids almost on top of Cale as well.

°morning

"Going master good morning" (Ron)

Ron said as he opened the curtains.

"The Duke wants to have breakfast with you this morning, miss Rosalyn as well" (Ron)

"M-morning" (Rosalyn)

"Oh, good morning miss Rosalyn may you be so kind to wake up young master Cale for me" (Ron)

"Mhmm, sure" (Rosalyn)

Rosalyn smirks.

"Cale, you're golden plage has gone missing!!" (Rosalyn)

Cale immediately opened his eyes and almost fell out of bed.

"What!!" (Cale)

"I'm just joking, you're father wants to have breakfast with us so we have to get ready" (Rosalyn)

Cale ignores Rosalyn, gives her a good morning kiss on the cheek and then gets back in bed.

"Cale you're golden plage will really go missing if you don't get up right now!" (Rosalyn)

"Ughhhhh, fine" (Cale)

Cale finally gets out of bed and they get ready, they actually get to the dining room in time which had the family a little shocked

"Good morning Cale, Rosalyn"

---

Im going to leave it hear, this chapter was a bit longer so I hope you enjoyed it.

I would appreciate ideas on how they tell them the news as well of any agents you want to happen.

Thanks for being patient for the updates, I'm quite lazy and procrastinate alot.

---

Words: 471

---

Byee till next chapter :)

---