🥛||「Zoro」

Name: Roronoa Zoro

Name: Roronoa Zoro

Anime/Manga: One Piece

✿ This one-shot does not follow the anime or manga plot so you don't have to worry about any spoilers

✿ WARNING- THIS IS A CHAPTER WITH SMUT

✿ requested by @StarThickuim 

✿ Sugar daddy Zoro, sugar baby Y/n.

✿ (F/C) + Favorite color

you shouldn't have worn your favorite outfit today

long stares and quick glances alike have you on your toes, eyes shifting to Zoro who only glares and squeezes your hand a little tighter, but ultimately, he keeps on the sidewalk, dragging you past shop after shop.

"Can we go in there?" you ask excitedly, pointing at the large windows displaying different types of clothing while shaking his hand to grab his attention. the prettiest (F/C) top was worn proudly on the mannequin and paired with matching bottoms, inviting you in with a promise to find something to your liking.

"later," he replies gruffly, not bothering with a second glance.

from across the street, you hear a group of men whistle and catcall you.

"pretty outfit doll!"

"nice ass!"

"why don't you come hold my hand?"

Zoro's head snaps towards them, a glare overtaking his whole face and for a second you feel like he's going to pull away from you and confront them, but you sigh and squeeze his palm, "come on, ignore them."

but he can't.

this has been happening all day. the whistles, the taunts, the jeering, the fucking cat calling, and it's driving. him. mad.

"ignore them?" he sneers, still glaring at where they're laughing and drinking on the front steps of a pub, "I wanna fucking end them."

you roll your eyes, "you're so dramatic."