cupid's arrow // ʟᴅʜ + sʀᴊ

꧁꧂

" middle school reunion?? god no. " ryujin states.

" whyyyy !!' " chaeryeong whines.

" i HATED middle school with a passion. everyone there was either weird or annoying, i mean just look at her.. " ryujin says to a girl walking past.

" it wasnt that bad. plus it was just an idea smh. "

" it wasnt that bad because you weren't getting teased by that bitch lee haechan. infact you were besties with him"

" we weren't bestie besties though.. "

" shut up."

"but omg did i tell you he was transferring to our school?"

" what ? ur a fucking liar. "

" you can't be in denial ryujin.. "

" how do u know? "

" he told me ! "

" great! " ryujin says sarcastically.

" you guys could be friends !!!" chaery suggests. " you HAVE to like him. "

" and why is that? "

" because i kinda... sorta.. told him youd give him a tour.. "

" CHAERYEONG ??!! why would you say that ? "

" becauseeee you guys had some chemistry back then and i was tryna set you up! you know like ionic bonding you guys attract !! "

" um first of all we had nothing going on.. and second of all ur chemistry jokes suck . " ryujin says unamused.

" oh come on ryujin! everyone knew you liked eachother. "

" BULLSHIT ! " ryujin says as chaeryeong giggled.

Haechan and ryujin were always bickering through out middle school; this lead everyone to think they liked eachother which left ryujin outstounded . How is that even possible if everyone saw them arguing all the time ?

" we were always bickering though- "

" speak of the devil. " chaeryeong interrupts as a tall, honey skinned man was making his way towards them as the hallway fell silent. Everyones eyes on him.

" yo chaeryeong. " the tan boy says.

" hi haechan ! " chaeryeong says with a smile.

THATS HAECHAN???  ryujin was absolutely astonished, he definetly had a glow up since she last saw her.

" ryujin.. ryujin?? " haechan calls for her.

" oh- um hi " ryujin says, causing haechan to smile.

" don't tell me you're already crushing on me again, you said youd give me a tour ? " haechan chuckles.

" excuse me i am not crushing on you??? and well actually i never said that- "

" yep come on ! " chaeryeong says as she pulls ryujin up.

_____

" And lastly this is the art studio."  ryujin says.

" are you still shit at art like you were in middle school? " haechan chuckles.

"  i was never shit you were just annoying "

"how was i annoying "

" boy dont get even get me started. "