!2018! Laurie Myers x !fem! reader

You met Laurie at school, and you have known her for years. You noticed there was a change in Laurie's demeanor. You were very worried about Laurie. You tried your best to distract her but nothing worked. Every now and then you noticed Laurie was always spaced out.

It got to the point you had started to worry a lot.

One day, you noticed Laurie wasn't at school so when school was done you decided to go out and find her. When you found Laurie you noticed someone else was with her. You took a closer look and realized it was him, Michael Myers. Fear took over your body and you started running away but Laurie had noticed you and was running after you with a knife. You looked back and saw Laurie, so you started to sprint screaming for help. Laurie caught up with you and covered your mouth.

Laurie: I'm sorry (Y/N), but I have to kill you.

You: P-please no, Laurie I'm your friend!

Laurie: I'm sorry...

Then you felt a sharp pain and looked down and saw that she had stabbed you in the stomach with the knife. You started to black and before you knew it you were dead...

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short, I was in a rush to finish writing this.