Pizza Bathroom

WILLS POV:

the last few hours of my life have been the best. I have no idea what Mike and I are doing, but I don't care. I'm trying to live in the moment. "What do we tell her." I say, breaking the silence in the car. "We don't have to tell her anything, it's our right, not hers." Mike says, seemingly proud of himself for saying that "Yes, but Mike, what if. what if-" I start "Will," he cuts me off while moving my head to face him. "Nothing will happen. Eleven and I are over, still friends, hopefully. I promise you." he finishes. I smile. "Okay, we need to talk about us when we get 5 seconds." "We will, we will." Mike swears to me.  

TIME JUMP TO AFTER THE EXPLOSION AT NINA:

MIKES POV:

"Mike." I hear Eleven's shaky voice. Fuck. "H-Hi Eleven" I speak quietly, I think she can tell something up. She smiles at me and then walks to Will, limping. "Eleven, I missed you." in that voice he uses that I love him for. They hug for a moment and then we rush to the car. 

ELEVENS POV:

When we get to the car, I am shocked when Will and Mike sit next to each other. I'm not surprised, since Mike and I broke up. They seem close, closer than they have been.

WILLS POV: 

I give Mike a look. The 'can we hold hands even though your ex is here' look. He understands, shocking since he's literally the one who couldn't tell how much I loved him. He just grabs my hand and holds it. I blush. I can see Eleven's shock. I don't care. I just want to hold Mike until I can't anymore. 

SKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE AT THE PIZZA PLACE

STILL WILLS POV:

I can see Eleven giving the side-eye to Mike. I would pick that fight buttt she has powers and I don't so maybe that's a bad idea...                                                                                                                                 "Mike? Can we talk?" I ask. "Yes, Of course Will." I grab his arm and pull him to the men's washroom.  "So, what are we doing here? I love this, I love us, but I don't know what we're doing, where are we going?" Mike takes a moment. "Well. What do you want to happen?" I also think. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, laugh together, sing songs, play DND and Nintendo for the rest of our lives, kiss you-" Mike smirks. "Watch Wheel of Fortune while skipping school, everything." I didn't notice how bad I was shaking. Mike grabs my shoulders. "Hey, Will. We will have that. I promise we're doing this." I smile. "If you're ready we can check one off right now." I lean in and kiss him. This was my dream for the past few years, and now it's happened. Feels like a dream, and then the door clicks open. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

hey!! i hope you're enjoying this series :)) make sure to vote for me and safe to the library!!