Prologue

Being a dragon master isn't hard, in the nature clan, in the fire clan though? Expect to get burnt, really badly. The teachers here in the fire clan want us to be the best clan in the world.

We're just kids!

"Dawn and Dusk are twins, oi! You two! Say hello to the new fire clan member!" Jasper said walking over with a new guy.

"hey!" Dusk said happily "hi, I'm Talc" "came from the earth clan?" I asked "yeah" he said "well as a member of the Fire clan you need a fire clan name!" Dusk said, I looked at my brother "well he's in our class so we're all invited to his naming ceremony!" Char said walking over.

"and besides! We have a new teacher! Vermilion was fired yesterday after finding out she was actually a water clan member" I went wide eyed "really?" I asked "yeah! Her trail is tomorrow! Talc you'll see your first fire clan trail tomorrow! All us have to go down into the arena, Queen Blaze hates other clans, your lucky you have us, and that your a kid".

Blazes kids walked over "mother sent us to hand you this letter" Burn said handing me a letter "thank you Prince Burn" I said bowing my head, they nodded and left.

I opened the letter, I then put it on the table "dear Dawn, Dusk, Jasper, Char and Amber" Amber walked over.

"you 5 are to choose your strongest fighter, then the selected fighter will have to kill Vermillion, if you all want, you can all fight, but Dusk is to marry Viper" I looked at my brother.

"I have to marry Viper?" He muttered a slight amount of fear in his tone, as if on que the princess walked back over "impress me Dusk" she said coldly, running a hand down my brothers face she slithered away "holy smoke" he muttered "woah" Talc muttered "that's the princess for ya Talc" Jasper said.

"so is the class just us six?" Talc asked changing the subject "yep, each class is splint into 6, were the highest level, and the only level that had 5" Amber said.

"any idea on what my name could be?" He asked "we'll have to wait until class" Char said the bell went.

"come on, we got set a good impression for the new teacher" I said, I stood up and folded the letter back up, we all walked to the classroom, the royals were walking in.

Queen Blaze waited and as we neared we lowered our heads "New boy" Talc looked at Queen Blaze "yes your majesty?" He asked "do your clan proud, as for you Dusk" my brother gulped "hmm" we walked in and went to our sections "alright you lot! Our new Fire clan member here is getting his name" Talc gulped slightly.

Queen Blaze looked through the large book of names "hmm, the only free name is" she paused "Flint" she said, Flint smiled "thank you your majesty" he said bowing "alright, go to your station, you five" we all looked at her "do me proud tomorrow" she said we all smirked and she left.

We all decided to fight Vermillion, other then Dusk, Viper was all over him, talk about fan behaviour, "what was your actual name Vermillion?" Blaze asked, I watched as Vermillion tried to use her water, I could feel it for some reason.

"Dawn go down there and cut her open" I nodded and grabbed my daggers, jumped into the arena.

I walked to my teacher right when a massive blue dragon came into view, heading straight to queen Blaze! I put my daggers away and shifted into my dragon, launching myself into the dragon, my large body smashed into the dragon master