9

a/n: I changed the name

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊:

"What did you find out?" You asked with your arms crossed. "It seems like King Seokjin had order his sister kill you however instead she sent you away. He is putting the pieces that you are still alive since the king has not declare war with Busan" Leila said. You bite your thumb and try to think of a plan. The door then opens to reveal Guard Jeon. His eyes widened when he saw Leila. She wasn't covering her face. He could see her blue ocean eyes. "I-I'm sorry. King Taehyung called me to do something" he bows towards you. "It's fine. I know you're the head guard of my husband" You replied. He looks over at Leila who was sitting on the desk, playing with her knife.

"May I suggest something" she asked you. "Go ahead. Tell me your idea" you said, looking at her. "It's 100 percent for sure that King Seokjin will attack Daegu once the news of war between Jeju, Daegu and Busan. And knowing the king, he will be asking his dear cousin for help. The kingdom will be vulnerable since King Taehyung will be gone. I say we attack King Seokjin before the news gets to him" Leila said with a smile. "And how do you plan on attacking him?" You asked. "Well my dear Queen, I haven't revealed my so called curse" she smirks. "the power I possess is teleportation. I can go in and out. No one will know who killed him" Leila said.

A smirk appeared on your face. "Guard Jeon, when are you and the others leaving for the war again?" You asked. "In two months. Why?" He asked. "I want you to train Miss Leila. You are now my official personal guard. Start the training tomorrow" You said as you walk over to her. "From now on my life is in your hands. Don't mess up" You lean towards her ear and whispered. "Oh trust me, I won't" she whispers back. "Good. If you excuse me, I have to go see my husband and discuss about the war with Jeju" You said and walked out of the room. "When do we start training, oh Master Jeon?" Leila looks over at Guard Jeon. "Please do not call me Master Jeon. Jungkook is fine" he said. Leila puts her knife away and stands up. "You don't need to really train me. I know how to use a sword and bow. I mean I did save your life" she said.

"How did you get your curse?" Jungkook asked out of the blue. She sighs and roll her eyes. "I had a feeling you were gonna asked that. Cant tell you yet. We aren't even friends yet, Kit" she said. "Jeon Jungkook. Born in Busan and I'm 18" Jungkook extend his hand out. "You know my name already. Born in Busan too and I'm 19" she takes his hand. They both look at each other and shook hands. "Just because we exchanged names and ages, doesn't mean we are officially friends. See you tomorrow morning, Kit" She smiled as she disappears. Guard Jeon looks at his hand. The hand he touched hers. For some reason, he felt something when he felt her skin against his.

———

You knocked on the door of your husband's office. "Come in" you hear him shout. You open the door to see him pulling his black hair. "What's wrong, baby boy?" You asked as you walk over to him. "Im so anxious. I just got you back and now I'm going to war again. What if you disappear again? I cant lose you" he cups your cheeks. "Don't worry, baby. Im not going anywhere. I found myself a guard who will protect me" you smiled. "Who is it? What's their rank? Do I know them?" King Taehyung asked. "No, but you can meet her tomorrow. I am having Guard Jeon train her. She's a strong young lady. I know she will be able to protect us" you place your hands on your tummy. "If you say so, Little Robin. Let's get you to bed now" he intertwines his hand with yours.

The next morning, you and King Taehyung were walk through the training grounds. You were looking around to hoping to find them. Your husband noticed you were looking and he didn't like it. 'Calm down, Taehyung. Do not get angry' he tells himself. "There she is" you point out. King Taehyung looks down to see his men in a circle. He looks in the circle to see a young girl with black hair. He looks over to his wife who was smiling brightly. "Her name is Leila. Isn't she talented?" You asked and he nods. "Looks like she's better than King Jimin" he said. You look back to see that Leila was fighting Jimin. You immediately rush over to them. You never expected her to fight against Jimin. You thought she will be with Guard Jeon. The guards were in the way so you couldn't see anything yet you can hear their conversation.

"I win, little chick" Leila smiles as she has her wooden sword against his neck. Jimin's cheeks turn red, hearing that nickname. It was her. The same person who was trespass his room. She pulls the sword away and drops it onto the ground. "Y-You're the woman from my room?" he asked. "So you do remember me" she smiles at him. You watch seeing the two of them talk. "What the heck! Don't run off like that-" you covered your husband's mouth. "Be quiet and watch" you signal him. Guard Jeon makes his way through the crowd and sees Leila talking to King Jimin. "Oh Master Jeon, you finally came" she looks over at Guard Jeon. "I told you not to call me that" he said panting heavily as he looks at her. "Do you two know each other?" Jimin asked.

"I'm her trainer" Guard Jeon said. "She's my personal guard" you walk over to them with your husband following you. Leila and Guard Jeon both bow. "Miss Leila, may I speak to you in private it" the king of Daegu said. "Of course, Your Highness" she said. Guard Jeon's eyes widened. He knew what the king will tell her. He didn't want her to be scared so he stood in front of her. "I-I'm sorry your highness but I must train Miss Leila now. She will become the best guard and protect Queen (Y/N) with her life. Right, Leila" he looks over at her. "Yes. It is my duty to serve my Queen" Leila kneels with a smile.

Behind the walls was Jihye who saw the whole thing. She looks over to her brother.

"It's starting"