Chapter 1

|𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐|

"Avani! Guess who just got into a fight today!" Sam yells coming in my room.

"I don't know, I'm in bed trying to sleep!" I yell as he sits beside me.

"Maddison got into a fight with Katrina, look at this video" Sam says as I watch Katrina getting punched out by Maddison.

"Bro why didn't you come get me" I yell at him.

"Cause you were with Amanda last night and I didn't want to disturb you"

Sam says as I sigh, "Maddison knows not to touch Katrina, why didn't you tell me?!"

"Cause Katrina wanted to fight her first!" Sam says shutting his phone off.

"We just finished going to the conjuring house, I'm so tired" I say putting my face in my pillow as Colby comes in.

"What's up with her?" "Maddison" Sam says as I shrug.

I get up from my bed and see Colby smirking at me trying not to laugh as I feel my hair to see it all crazy and notty.

"Shut up!" I yelled as we both laugh. "Ima get dressed and you might not see me in a bit".

I say as I go in my bathroom and put on my cloke.

As I walk out I grab my bow and jump in my car, being in a small town and no one tells anyone anything is amazing.

I pull up to see Katrina's nose all blooding on the ground looking all beat up.

I jump out of the car and ran to her. "Why did you fight her!?" I yell at her as she starts to tear up.

"What?" I ask as she hugs me. "I had to, she's coming for you Avani"

Kat says as I hug her tight, "sams having a party tonight and we gotta invite her just for our fun, how 'bout that?"

I say with a smirk as she laugh with out smirking. "Let's do It!"

As a bow comes to my car. "What the fuck!" I yell as I get up to see one if Maddison's minions.

I grab my bow and shot them,

"Tell Maddison to come to Sam and Colby's house tonight! For a huge party!"

As they run away, "we need to leave" I say as I help her up and out her in the front seat as I get in and drive back home.

"You need to tell me next time" I tell kat as Sam and Colby comes out and Sam grabs Katrina and brings her inside as Colby stays with me.

"So did you see her?" "Her minions, I think it was sally and I find her about this party"

"Oh great are you and Katrina gonna do something?" "Oh you know it!" I say as I walk inside as I hear Colby laugh in the distance.

I walk in and see Sam and Katrina being the 'Cutest Couple Ever' as I looked at him, realized how single I am and walked in my room and through myself on my bed.

I was waiting for the party to start........