Chapter 1

|𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜|

I walked over to where I heard kats voice, peek over and saw a little boy.

He seemed sad, "hey?" I say walking towards him. He looked to me but he had no eyes.

"Are you okay!?" I asked as he stands up. "You'll find out soon" he says as he disappeared.

I was freaked out, but I had to go to where I heard kats voice.

I walked to where I heard it, I looked over. She sounded in danger and Maddison was no where to be found.

"Katrina!" I yell. I started getting dizzy.

I was on the on the wall trying to walk. I could see kats hair in the floor.

"Kat..." I say quiet as I start to head to the floor.

I was crawling to kat as I see her with Maddison. "We'll if it isn't Avani" she says laughing.

"Seems like you can't even walk" she says with a pouty face.

"Shut... up!" I say with all my power. "Awe, that hurt my feelings" she say as jake and Sam walks over.

"There they are!" Sam yells running to us. "What the fuck Maddison!" Jake yells as she fake cry's.

"They hurt me so I defended myself. "She's lying" I say almost passing out.

"Leave now!" Sam yells as she runs out with her 'crying'.

"Are you guys okay" "yeah, go take care of Avani, she at her bad drunk right now".

Sam says as Jake picks me up and brings me to my room.

I was drunk and was about to pass out. "Just get me another drink please" I beg as he nods no.

"You need to sleep" he says as we cuddle.

After a few minutes he walked out, I grabbed a secret drink from my bra and drank it fast.

I got up then blacked out.

~

I woke up to me on the couch, I look beside me to see Jake sleeping with me. I wasn't wearing my outfit, I was wearing one of jakes hoodie and his shorts.

I looked over to see Colby sleeping right by stas, and Sam with Katrina on the other couch.

I felt comfy as I bring myself to cuddle Jake.

After a few more hours of sleep, I woke up and stas and Katrina were still asleep but Sam, Colby and Jake weren't there.

I say up and looked over to the kitchen as I see Colby, Sam, Jake and Correy all talking.

I thought about Colby and Stasha, were they together?

I got up fast as I almost fell. "Avani!" Jake yells as Colby and Jake run to me.

"Take a slow step" Colby says as I laugh.  

"What happened last night?" I ask as I push Jake and Colby off me.

"Well- you got full drunk" "oh great, what happened to kat and Stas?"

I ask as they sigh. "Kat was defending you so Maddison dosent hurt you really bad"

Sam says as I sit on a chair beside the counter hoping I can get better.