Xena

Zira and scar's last cub Xena

Xena is a nice name from Greece and Germany meaning guest and stranger. She has very good hearing,is a good fighter but she forgets things easily and does something before she thinks of the consequences.

Likes: spending time with her friends and family, hunting, singing and learning about the history of pride rock and the pride lands.

DISLIKES: her mother and father, the fact that she will do something before thinking about the consequences and she hates when other animals lie to her.

Relationships:
Father: scar: despite the fact that she never met him she hates him ever since her mother told her about him.
Mother: Zira: you think that she would love her mother and believe her like her siblings she saw right through the lies that her mother told her and hates her for it.
Big sisters: vitani, Kiara, (big sister in law) Rani, (sister in law.)
She loves them with all of her heart and will give her life for them.
Big/Little Brothers: Nuka, (big brother  dead) Kovu, (adopted big brother) Kopa, (big brother in law most likely dead) Kion, (brother in law) baliyo, (little brother in law) Same as her sisters she loves them with all of her heart and will give her life for them. She treat's the rest of her friends and in laws the same.
Zuri: they're relationship is a mix of hate, love, respect, pettiness, patience, understanding and cooperation. They are starting to develop crush's on each other. Her place in the guard is for her great hearing.
Voice cannon

10/10
Theme song