2

it was now midnight and most of them had gone to their rooms. they had shown me where i was supposed to sleep but i wasnt tired so i had decided to walk round the building. and i know' why arent you running its the perfect chance to do that' but the thing is that not only would i not make it far but mainly the fact that i kinda want to see were this is going. i cant say i had a boring life, hell half of the time i ended up pissing someone off and ended up having to kill them or run. so this wasnt anything new.

As I walked into the main area I sat down on a rock just looking in to the darkness. What would have happend if I handn't run in here would I be dead or would I have killed it. Feeling a hand touch my shoulder I jumped up and tryed to tackle the person only for me to be slamed into the ground.

''Jesus fuck. Didn't mean to scare you'' Nobunaga said to me.

'' Im sorry I didn't see or here you come in.'' I said as he stood up off of me.

'' You know I cant figure out why he's making you stay. you're just some random girl no one knows who you are.''

'' I dont know either but I dont mind that Im here.''

''Why didn't you run'' Nobunaga said to me looking down '' And why are you still on the floor?''

'' I dont know and because Im to lazy to get up.'' grabbing my arm he pulled me up and shook his head at me.

''Still don't know why he wants you here.''  letting go of my arm he walked off to what looked like a kitchen, and me being me I followed him.

''So what is it like to be in the troupe.''

''Why do you want to know.''

''Well seeing as you killed my clan I should at least have the right to ask some questions.'' I replied sassly

''Fine then. I don't know what it's like to be in the troupe it's kinda hard to explain, we all trust boss and most of us have eachothers back.''

'Most what does he mean by most'  shrugging it off and watch him make himself a snack. Watching him I watched how calm he looked in the little light the moon was giving us. He looks hot. His high cheekbones are somthing I usually like. He was in a white t shirt and was wearing some gray sweats he had his hair down. It looked super soft. He turns to look at me as I quickly look down.

'' Like what you see.'' He said in a cheeky tone

''Ehh I've seen better.'' I said in a joking tone. Hearing a soft chuckle from him was enough to make me forget my name.

''Uhh so what are you doing up.'' He asked me as he sat down on the counter patting the spot  next to him, following him I sat on the table.

'' Couldn't sleep. I have a hard time sleeping in new places.''

''Why's that.''

'' Dunno just always been like that.''

''So what made you join the troupe.''

'' Chrollo had asked some of us if we wanted to join and Uvo said yes and so did I. I had know Chrollo Feitan, Machi, Nobunaga, Pakunoda, Franklin, and Uvogin before he had made the group.'' He said

''Why didnt you fight your way out most do.'' He asked looking at me.

'' I was out numbered and I knew that I wouldn't have won if I tried also I wanted to see where it would take me.''

''Well that was smart yet stupid of you... what was your childhood like.''

Smiling a little. '' Rough, I had lost my parents at a young age and I ended up moving in with a family that made it clear that they didn't want me. School was just as bad 3 boys in my class round middle school had taken me out back behind the bleachers and they had betten me and called me bunch of slurs. at one point they had made a bet between the football team who would be able to get me to fuck them. I was the only black girl there and I was chubby too so they thought it would be fun to pick on me. 'Bout a month before you guys had come and killed off my village they had lit the house on fire knowing I was home alone, the cops had found out who did it but they ended up getting bailed out and they swept it under the rug.'' I said calmly '' What bout you what was your childhood like'' I asked

''Sorry beauty but that is a story for another time and it's also 3 am time to go to sleep.'' Nobunaga said as he hopped off the counter and taking my hand in his and taking us to my room. '' Good night and try to sleep okay.'' He said as he brushed my loose curls behind my ears nodding my head as a small blush formed on my face and turned to open the door. Muttering a good night I walked into my room and laid down taking his advice I closed my eyes and thought of Nobunaga and me having a restless night.