John Keaster

Keaster is a demigod. He is a son of Apollo. Big head, dumb.....

What is wrong with these people! They're all so excited about some Piere Johnson's birthday party. Yeah, like, what! He's probably just some dumb son of Hypnos (No offense to children of Hypnos). They should be celebrating my arrival and claiming. I'm the most handsome person at Camp. What Camp did you say? Camp Half-Blood! And I'm a son of Apollo! Coolest god ever

Just then, I saw a hot blond with stormy gray eyes. Must be a daughter of Athena, goddess of love. No wonder she's so beautiful.

I ran up to her.

"Hey! How 'bout we sneak out tonight and have some fun."

"Yeah, how 'bout NOOOOOOO"

"Why not babe? I'm the most handsome person there is."

"Ché! You're nothing compared to Percy." She walked off looking disgusted.

I pulled a guy named Mark Clam over. 

"Oi! Dumb'ead, 'oo's Percy?"

He gave a weird look and ran off. How dare he! Not even showing respect to the master of camp! He's gonna get it so bad!

I did some spying and eavesdropping and this is what I've got. At the party, Percy will combat someone who volunteers. I will go up there and beat him. When I win, Annabeth will see how great I am, and be my girlfriend. Then, we'll have 4 kids: John Jr, Anna, Tom, and Beth. See, foolproof!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Before the Party ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone seemed to be waiting.  Huh! Guess Percy's not at Camp. I wandered around, then noticed a boy with sea-green eyes running down Half-Blood Hill, where my throne would be set.

"Hey! Weirdo, I've never seen you. I guess your new, eh?" I questioned.

"No, I've never seen you before. You must be new," he answered.

I scoffed. Why is everyone at Camp so dumb.

"Anyway," I started, "there's a party for this guy, Percy Jackson on the beach. Like, who even cares?"

"Oh, I'm Percy Jackson," he said.

"Stop trying to be someone your not, kid," I replied.

I dragged him all the way to the party and confronted him. 

"Everyone, this dude thinks he's Percy Jackson. He's a liar and cheated. Stay away from him!"

I assumed everyone to start glaring at him and beating him up. But no, they all started to shoot funny glances at me. Then, Corner Stir came up and said, "Uh, Keaster, this is Percy Jackson"

Oh

~~~~~~~~~Combet Time~~~~~~~~~~

"Who dares challenge Percy Jackson?" Chiron questions the group.

There was an award silence and I jumped up. "Me"

Everyone snickered and laughed. They were probably laughing at Jackson, offering a challenge, everyone knows he'll lose at. I'll beat him up like whipped cream.

The fight started, and even before I could blink, I was disarmed and unarmed. 

"And the winner is........(drum roll)......... Percy Jackson! Son of Poseidon, two-time hero of Olympus."

I did the only thing I could think of. I ran.