Cuddles

Sasaki has just finished his mid-terms for his first year in collage yesterday, being that he's been studying for these tests for around three weeks, he hasn't been able to see his adorable boyfriend Miyano.

All Sasaki really wants is to just lay on Miyano like a cat or a big dog that thinks he's a lap dog. (You can't blame him, he's touch starved right now) So having been done with mid-terms, he invited his boyfriend to come over to his house and Miyano said yes right away.

The smaller male is supposed to be getting to his house in just a few minutes, and Sasaki cannot wait. Just as he finished cleaning up his room a bit, he heard his sister greet Miyano. He emerged from his room to go greet his boyfriend as well as being him to his room.

"Hey Myaa-chan!" Sasaki said as soon as he saw the smaller of the two. Miyanos mood instantly brightened as soon as he heard his beloved nickname be called from his favorite voice ever. "Hi Senpai!" He said to the latter. After quickly saying by the Sasakis sister, they both went to the tallers room.

When Miyano sat down on Sasakis bed, the latter instantly draped himself over his boyfriends lap. To say the smaller male is very flustered at this action would be an understatement. "Shuumei-san?" Miyano asked in a sing song tone. "Mmm.." is all Sasaki replied with before the smaller asked "Can I move?"

"Mmm..no" replied the older. Letting out a small laugh, Miyano said, "Okay Shuumei-san" The smaller of the two thought this was absolutely adorable. He's be lying if he said he wasn't also touch starved from not being able to see his beloved. After not seeing each other for so long, he doesn't want to leave his boyfriends presence at all. Screw freedom, they just want to bask in each others warm embrace.

After some minutes of not moving from the position they were in, Miyano asked. "Do you want to take a nap Sasaki-senpai?" This startled to older male and he instantly sat up, just barely missing Miyanos head in the process. They sat in silence for a second when the smaller said, "sorry, I just thought you'd want to..nap I guess. I mean you've suggested it before and I was just-" he rambled on, getting extremely flustered in the process.

"Myaa-chan, it's okay. Just startled me is all! Yes I'd love to take a nap" said Sasaki, effectively shutting Miyano up but making him even more flustered. A high blush on both of their faces. "Okay then.." said the younger, still a little hesitant. He then laid fully down on the bed, beckoning Sasaki to come lay down and cuddle with him.

They both ended up napping for an hour before Sasakis sister came into the olders room, startling the latter awake. Miyano however stayed asleep from being a deep sleeper. "Satako be quiet, he's still asleep.." Sasaki said half asleep and laying back down. She apologized quickly and left, but not before squeeing about how cute they were.

They stayed napping for another hour before Miyano had to leave to go home. Though they both didn't want to get up, they knew they'd see each other again soon. Keeping that as a reason to get up and leave, Miyano bid his goodbye to Sasakis family, having the older male trailing behind him to see him out.

"I'll see you later senpai, I really enjoyed seeing you today..." Miyano said to his still half asleep boyfriend. "Bye Myaa-chan, I'll see you later" At that, Sasaki bent down to give the smaller a goodbye kiss and muttered a small 'love you' before going back to his room to sleep more.

Leaving his boyfriend flustered as ever, Miyano started on his way back home. He was glad he went over to his house today. He sighed contently and kept walking home.