Dearest Amber,

I've just received news that I am to be positioned back in Monstadt. Ever since the Acting Grand Master and Ms. Lisa went on vacation, I've received multiple requests asking me to come back. It wasn't until I saw your name on one that I agreed.

The memory you wrote of in your last letter is one I am most fond of. I cannot wait for more winter mornings with you and your...interesting bedhead. 

Before it slips my mind, I must ask you something: would you like to go on a vacation with me to Inazuma? I hear the beaches are lovely, and Watatsumi is quite a lovely island. I've received postcards from Ms. Lisa, and she says it would be a much-needed getaway from the everyday sneers and odd slime attacks. 

Ms. Lisa has to be one of my closest friends. When first learning about you from her, she noticed my dazed look as she recounted heroic tales of hilichurl-slaying and children-protecting. She took me under her wing, explained how she and Master Jean were the same way as young adults. I didn't know what she meant until I first discovered my feelings for you. It's cliche, but you really are my first love, so I was quite nervous around you before we started going out. Every time I saw your smiling eyes and unforgettable smile, all the worry melted away. I knew, no matter what I felt, you would never abandon me. I'm most elated to say that is still the case.

Anyways, please tell me about your thoughts on a vacation together. Once I come back, I promise to make the world's largest stack of Pile 'em Up pancakes.

I love you most, Eula.

Notes:
Sorry this one is a tad short-- I just needed to get out some gayness hehe :] ALSO feel free to request personal hcs here!