1.

This will be me talking, the under lined words so yeah.

Just so you know I'm not a very good writer I don't think, I have poor spelling skills so most of this will be probably bad... but it's okay!

_____________________________

𝑀𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛.

Wills pov:
I've been in California for about a year now, same as my family. El and I go to a different school now, at first it wasn't that bad until I decided to be myself around my new friends and they must of not liked that. They are starting to bully me and El tries to comfort me at home, after a day of bullying. El has her own problems with bullying so I try to tell her that she should focus on herself but she insists on helping me.

Karen Wheeler called our mom and asked her if we wanted to stay for the summer with them. Of course my mom said we could.

It's the last day of school today and I'm actually excited for once in a whole year, El keeps on talking about how much she missed Mike and all the others, I didn't mind it to be honest. When she talked, it was very comforting to me at times.

Mike and I have known each other since that day on the swings. He is probably my best friend at the moment. He has sent me a couple letter since we've moved, I get that we are just friends but is it weird to send your friends letters?

Jonathan dropped E and I off at the school gate and we walked in. We split up, El going to her locker and me going to mine.

I grabbed my school book and went to class. School went by kinda slow, probably cause I'm excited to go back to Hawkins. Once we got home I went to my room to pack. El also went to hers. After I got done packing I heard Mom and El talking in the kitchen and of course El was talking about Mike and the others.

I left my room and went to the kitchen as well.
"Oh hi hun" Mom says to me.
"Hello, when will we leave for Hawkins?", I looked up from the ground staring at mom.
"I was thinking early morning tomorrow, is that alright?" She says to El and I.
We both nod ours heads.

Mom called Jonathan out of his room after supper was done. We all talked about tomorrow. I was sitting there thinking about the party.

Max and I got pretty close before the whole moving thing was in the question. She called a once a month to talk to us. She talked about how Hawkins was and how her and Lucas were doing. She was also a comforting to me, just El and her talking made me feel safe.

After dinner I thanked mom for the food and went to my room. I got some clothes and took a shower, as I was in it all I could think about how much fun I was gonna have back in Hawkins, maybe we could play dnd once again.

I got out of the shower and went back in my room, I was already in my pajamas so I laid in bed. I feel asleep pretty fast.

It's been a while since I had a episode but sometimes my dreams would be about the upside down. They weren't all that bad now, only sometimes I would wake up crying from a dream but I calmed myself down knowing it was not real.

The next day, I got woken up to my yelling at all of us to wake up.

"Kids! Wake up we have to leave in a hour!" Joyce says on the stairs so everyone could hear her, after she went to the kitchen hoping everyone heard her.

I got out of bed, looked in the mirror and fixed my hair, the night before I packed all the clothes and other items I wanted to bring. After messing with my hair I got dressed and went to the kitchen finding mom cooking breakfast.

"Your the first one out here" Joyce says, I just smile at her and sit down.
"Do you know if the others are awake yet?" says Joyce turning around.
"Um I don't know, but they probably are." before she can speak again we hear El coming down the stairs.

"Morning" El says while walking into the kitchen.
Joyce smiles while putting the breakfast on the table.
"I'm gonna go tell Jonathan breakfast is ready." She says leaving El and I at the table.

"Are you excited for today?" El says while grabbing four plates.
"Oh, um, yeah" I say reaching for some juice.

I have to be honest I am excited to see all of them but I'm also nervous . I haven't seen Mike in ages, all I can hope is that the feelings I had for him are gone.

No one knows I like him, El thinks I like a girl in school, she's pretty but not what I would want to date. Only Jonathan knows I like boys, no one else does. But I guess those people who would make fun of me for being "queer" were right, I'm a faggot, a gay fairy I guess. Jonathan knows that I feel bad about being gay because it's not really "normal" in this day and age. He says I have internalized homophobia, I didn't know what he meant until he explained it to me.

Jonathan and Joyce came down the stairs and ate. After we all are done mom tells us to go get ready while she cleans up. It's been thirty minutes since we woke up so we still have thirty more minutes.

TᕼIᖇTY ᗰIᑎᑌTᗴᔕ ᒪᗩTᗴᖇ.

Mom yells at us to come get into the car, we bring our bags out and shove them in trying to make them all fit. I slept for a while there, El was looking out the window. As we where getting closer, ten miles to go, El shook me awake to tell me we were almost there.

We talked about what we would do once we got there. We had five more miles to go and I was staring to get nervous, almost like I could throw up for some reason, and that reason was probably just because of being in a place since everything happened nothing else.

We turned into Hawkins, driving by all the houses, they were bringing back so many memories from middle school. El could tell I was getting nervous and she just rubbed my back and told me I had nothing to worry about. I turned to her and smiled, I liked when she comforted me.

We saw the Wheelers house, the cars outside the house, the tress around them were moving in the wind. A memory of the fight Mike and I had outside his house came back, I just shook my head to make it leave and put a smile on my face.

We parked in the drive way, we all got out the car grabbing our bags. We soon reached the door and mom knocked on it. Karen opened the door with a smile on her face, she called down the kids and they ran outside. Nancy hugging Jonathan, Mike hugging El, I stood their trying to keep a smile on my face. With no attention and seeing the two couples kiss each other it felt awkward. Mike got done hugging El before coming over to me and surprisingly he hugged me, Mike was never super affectionate to his friends so it surprised me.

I started to feel tears in my eyes while I hugged back. I felt home again. I was in ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠 again. We got done hugging and went inside, Karen said I will be sleeping in Mikes room and El could stay in their too or sleep at Max's, she chosen to stay at Max's.

_____________________________

Thats the end of
"Met again"
I hope you guys liked it, I tried to make it two thousand word but only make it a bit past one thousand.
This took a while to write so I hope you like it.
All the stories will be pre-read before releasing!
<3
Please vote about this story!
It will be updated every Friday, Monday and Wednesday, I think it will, I will try!