Ch. 11 : Calling For Back Up

Ch. 11: calling for back up

Otsusuki Magora keep supplying the Titans his chakra and they become pseudo-immortals as they cannot be destroyed.

Now, the titans are once again charging, this time Gaara will face them while Shukaku is building up his chakra so he can seal the Otsusuki when gets distructed.

Gaara: Sand Pit!

Gaara started, the sand where the titans are stepping soften and form a pit that drag them slowly underground. But Gaara is not finish yet, he raise his hand to the sky and said.

Gaara: Suna's Guardian Swords!

In the sky, 10 gigantic swords the same height as Shukaku and the titans materialised, the giant swords are being controlled by Gaara and are pointing to the enemy golems.

Gaara: Fall and Dry them up!

Gaara motion his hand downward and the 10 giant swords fall, they went and stab their targets.

The titans all got stab either in the head, shoulders or chest. Then, like a virus, the earth titans bodies slowly turn into yellow, become sand then crumble and disappear as the wind blew their bodies away.

Magora looked in surprised as he saw his titans become sand and gone as the wind blew. Shukaku smirk and saw the Otsusuki look shocked and distructed and thought.

Shukaku: (its finally appear, my chance).

Gaara(panting): SHUKAKU, NOW! DO IT!

Shukaku: I TOLD YOU NOT TO ORDER LIKE A BOSS! MAGNET RELEASE: GRAND MAUSELEUM SEAL!

The sand rise up and hold Magora's feet, then legs, torso, neck, his 2 hands.

Magora(panic): the hell is this?! Are you fools trying to seal me?! I wont let you!!!

Before the sand can cover Magoras head, he compress his chakra, manipulate it, and finally form it into an earth armor.

Magora: EARTH ARMOR: GIGA SPIKES!

Magora was covered by armor made of harden earth. Then from the armor, come out giant spikes that pierce and destroyed the seal that Shukaku tried to create and it generate a shockwave that push Gaara and Shukaku back.

Gaara and Shukaku are panting as they stood up and look at their powerful enemy that is now levitating and looking at them.

Magora: you 2 fools think you can seal me with that low level seal? DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME, I AM AN OTSUSUKI!!

Gaara: Shukaku, i have one last idea, hope it will work or we will both die here.

Shukaku: an idea is better than nothing at all, say it.

Gaara(nod): in the last war 4 years ago, you give some of your chakra to Naruto, right?

Shukaku nod and confirm it.

Gaara: do you think you can still contact him? Ask him if he can come to our location and aid us, Naruto is strong he can help us.

Shukaku: even if i can talk to him, he cannot come to us faster than that bastard can kill us. But if only he is still in konoha now, he can use that uchihas rinne-sharingan to open a portal to our position

Gaara: i have faith in Naruto that he can still save us, call him Shukaku.

Shukaku nod and tried to contact Naruto.

<In Wave>

Naruto recieved the message.

Naruto: im coming, Shukaku.