𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧

"Come on! Pleaseee?" I beg Steve. We were sitting on the couch in my basement when I noticed the rain. Oh how I love rain.

"We're going to get soaked."

"That's the point! It'll be fun. Please come outside with me." I continue to beg.

"Darling, I would but I don't have a change of clothes."

"You can borrow something from my dad. He loves you, he won't mind," my smile turns into a pout,"Please, Steve?"

He rolls his eyes but begins to smile as he stands up,"Fine."

I squeal and grab his hand, running up stairs and bursting through the front door. I heard my mom shout "Be careful!" as I close the door.

I let go of Steve's wrist and run into the driveway, twirling and dancing. Steve stays under the safety of the porch for a moment and slowly comes to join me.

"We should dance together," I put pictures my arms towards the boy.

"You're sopping."

"Okay? You're about to be." He takes my hand and we begin dancing. I can't stop smiling. Steve Harrington and rain are my two favorite things, combined was a rush of serotonin. Steve let's out a genuine laugh and I giggle. This was it. This is what life is. The little moments with people you love.

Steve pulls me closer to his chest, grinning the biggest grin I've ever seen. There's no way he doesn't love this. I put my arms around his neck and his arms sit on my waist. We begin swaying back and forth, just looking into each other's eyes and smiling.

"You're so beautiful," he tells me and I blush.

I get on my tip toes and kiss his nose,"Thank you, handsome."

And then something happens that you don't see everyday: Steve blushes. It's adorable.

"Awe, look at your blushhh," I tease.

I shakes his head,"Oh shush." And then he leans down and kisses me. Our soaked clothes pressed against another. We continue to pull each other closer. My hands move and hold his face. His cold, wet hand fidgets with the hem of my shirt. He both pull away for a moment and begin laughing. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"We should definitely kiss in the rain more," he says, resting his chin on my head.

I move my head and give small pecks all over his face. " Yes. we. should." I say in between a couple of the kisses.

We both laugh and hug each other tight once more before heading inside.

~~

Hi! I feel like the kisses are repetitive so if you guys want something a little different or have any ideas, I'm all ears! This one is shorter than the last one but I like it :)

Thank you guys so much for 1k reads! It blows my mind that so many people have read these stupid little scenarios I make up in my head.

♥️