💞EIGHT💞

Yibo reached Zhan's mansion  and was welcomed by him. He smiled and entered his house but soon his eyes noticed a unknown person similar to Zhan's age. Yibo seeing that person became serious and wore his cold expression again.
Zhan held Yibo's hand and literally dragged him inside where Yubin was sitted. Zhan sat beside Yibo facing opposite to Yubin.

 Zhan sat beside Yibo facing opposite to Yubin

Yibo, meet him this is Yubin my childhood best friend and Yubin this is Yibo

Yibo, meet him this is Yubin my childhood best friend and Yubin this is Yibo.I told you about him so you know who he is.

"Nice to meet you Mr Yubin"  exclaimed Yibo with his professional attitude

"Nice to meet you Mr Yibo" Yubin replied

"Mr Wang." Yibo replied with a cold expression

"Zhange by the way I forgot to ask you one thing."

"Yes, what Bobo ?" Yibo's expression changed into a caring one on hearing Zhan's reply

"Zhange when returning from Dongtian village I fell asleep, so how did I reach my bedroom? I don't remember anything...I didn't woke up so."

"Actually, you were sleeping so soundly I didn't wanted to disturb you,.so I took you to your bedroom."

"But how did you take me to my room, can I sleep walk? I didn't knew it!." He asked confusingly

"No..umm.. actually..I carried you in bridal style.." Zhan said and looked anywhere but Yibo.

"Mr Wang you have such a caring boyfriend." Yubin said mischievously.
Zhan blushed and his ears became red.

"Zhan Zhan you look like a bunny when you become shy you know."

"Stop it bin! you really have a death wish I see" glared Zhan

Yibo just gave death glares

"Zhan Zhan your boyfriend I mean friend is so possessive of you"

And Yubin recieved a punch on his face from Zhan.
Yibo smirked at Yubin and said , "Yes, I'm a much possessive as a best friend..."

Yubin looked at Zhan with eyes as he was decieved.

"Zhange I'm hungry can we eat dinner now, I'm starving."

"Yeah, yeah just wait a minute"

Zhan served dinner and they digged in while having more conversations.
Yibo was about to leave but it started raining cats and dogs. Yibo started his bike but as the engine was drenched in water the engine didn't start. He by the time was also drenched in rain water.
Yubin and Zhan came downstairs to bid him goodbye so they were present there too.

"Yibo you can stay tonight at my place...It's raining hard and it's late too"
Yibo agreed and returned back to Zhan's penthouse.

"Wait a minute!" He exclaimed, and within a minute with a fresh pair of clothes for Yibo.

Yibo was going to say something but was stopped by Zhan as he instructed him to change into his clothes.

"Yibo you can sleep in the guest room. I and Yubin will manage in our room."

"No I will not sleep with you in one room.you and your nightmares will disturb me the whole night. I will not get any good sleep, you share your room with your Best Friend!" Yubin glared at him emphasising on the word "Best friend'
Zhan pouted

"I don't have any problem with Zhan ge.I can manage"

"Are you sure Yibo?" Yubin asked

"Yeah, I'm good you can leave now I'm feeling very sleepy"

Yibo held Zhan's hand and entered his bedroom.

"Yibo will you really be okay to share room with me...I really have a problem of having nightmares frequently."

"Zhange I don't have any problem with you...I am not like Mr Yubin"

"Then Yibo you can use my bed..I will sleep on the couch."

"Zhange your bed is quite big in size and I am also a man.. it's not like that we are husband and wife on our first night..." Yibo chuckled as he said. Zhan laughed too.
They agreed on sharing one bed. Zhan laid at one corner and Yibo laid on another corner of bed...
Yibo woke up in the morning and felt something was hugging him . On opening his eyes he found out it was a human's chest...
On realising that he was hugging Zhan, he shuddered and pushed Zhan down from the bed. Zhan got surprised as he jolted up, he was hugging him too in his sleep...they both felt down together and Yibo was on top of Zhan...
Their faces were just an inch apart from each other and both can feel their hot breath fanning on their faces. Both were looking directly into each other's eyes. Yubin came running into their room hearing such weird noises.
He cleared his throat and said..
"I think I came at a wrong time..sorry to disturb you two can continue"

"No Yubin..it's not like that.. he just fell upon me."

Yibo nodded too
"Hmm..you both get ready and come downstairs... breakfast is prepared"

Yubin said and left from there..

"Zhan ge I'm sorry I didn't meant to hug you.."

"It's okay Bo, actually I had a good sleep after such a long time."
Yibo blushed as Zhan said and left.
.
.
.
.
.