Chapter 2: Hellfire club

It was the first day of me joining the hellfire club. After school I made my way to where they play. Once I walked in,everyone looked at me confused. I look back at them while Eddie looks at me and smiles.

"Welcome Davina, to the most exiting thing you would have ever done in your life." He smiles widely. "Come sit next to me. I'll teach you the ropes." He states as he pats the seat next to him.

I walk around the rest of the table as they all stare at me as I sit down next to him.

"Eddie, what's she doing her?" Dustin asks

"She is the new member of the Hellfire club." He states

"Since when?" Dustin asks confused

"Since Sinclair decided to ditch us for his little basketball team." Eddie states. "Are y'all ready?" He asks

"Ready!!" Everyone says, including me.

Eddie begins the game, slowly running through it so I can learn the whole gist of it all. A few hours later, we finally finish. After all the kids have left, I stay back to help Eddie clean up.

"So Davina, what'd you think?" He asks after packing the last of it up.

"You know it be honest, I didn't understand any of it." I laugh and he looks at me sadly. "But, I still have time to learn right?" I ask. "In other games right."

"Yea, yea! You want to come to more?" He asks seriously

"Yea id love too." I smile. "It honestly keeps me out of the house. With my parents fighting, my parents hate me as well. Rough life." I laugh

"Well, if you ever need a place to stay... you can always come stay with me?" He kinda asks

"Oh no, I couldn't do that to you. I wouldn't wanna be a burden." I say as we keep walking.

"Oh you wouldn't be a burden Davina, I'm sure my uncle wouldn't mind, you can crash on my bed, and I'll sleep on the couch." He smiles nudging me.

"Are you sure Eddie?" I ask seriously

"Yes of course, here I'll go ask my uncle and you go pack up some clothes and I'll meet you in the middle, since we live in the same trailer park." He smiles

"Yea!" I smile

Eddie runs off quickly to his cabin. I slowly walk into mine and begin packing a few bags of clothes.

" and what do you think your doing young lady?!?!" My dad bursts into my room practically screaming at me.

"I'm going to stay at a friends for a while." I say as I shove clothes into my bags.

"To hell you are, you're not going anywhere." He says grabbing my arm and pulling me away from my bag throwing me on the ground and smacking me hard across the face.

I lay on the floor crying. I guess I might've been in my cabin a while as I hear Eddie bust into my house running towards my room.

"Davina!! What the hell did you do to her." He pushes my dad away from me as he notices the bruise on my face.

"Who the fuck are you, are you messing around with my daughter!!" My dad yells at Eddie

"Fuck off bro, Davina is coming with me!" Eddie pretty much knocks out my dad.

Eddie grabs my bags and helps me up. We practically run out of my house and to Eddie's. I'm crying on the way there. We get to his house and he takes me back to his room. I sit there and cry as he runs to grab an ice pack. He comes back and leans infront of me, gently placing the ice pack on my face. I flinch a little bit.

"Hey, hey. I'm not going to hurt you.. your safe now." Eddie speaks to me calmly

"I-I can't go back there Eddie, I'm scared." I cry

"You don't have to." He says and lifts my chin up to where I'm looking at him.

"Why don't you live here with me, I mean your practically 18, you can do what you want." He states

"I don't know, where would I sleep." I ask

"I uh... in here with me? The beds big enough for the both of us." He states again

"Yea but... wouldn't that be a-awkward." I sniffle

He wipes the tears away and smiles. I look at him confused.

"Davina." He says my name

"What is it Eddie?" I ask

"I love you." He states smiling at me.

I look at him in utter shock. I don't know what to say. I smile but still have no words. Did Eddie Munson really just say that he loves me, or am I just hearing things. The thing is, I love Eddie too. I just don't know how to say it..

"Eddie, I.. I don't know what to say." I look at him

"I know it's early, but I've had a crush on you for years Davina... and you just got with Jason and I feel like that had ruined all chances of me being with you. And the fact that Jason broke your heart like that infront of the whole school... makes me want to kill him." He gets angry.

"Woah, woah.. Eddie it's ok." I smile as I put my hand to his cheek, calming him down." Im over that stupid ass frat boy. Chrissy can have him, she's perfect for him anyways." I get angry too

"So let's agree that we both hate them both." He laughs

"Why do you hate Chrissy?"

" she was gonna buy some weed off me, and pretty much screwed me over, paid me less than what I asked for and ran with it."

"Chrissy smokes weed?"

"Oh yea, she had been coming to me for years." He states

"Wow, she doesn't seem like that type of girl." I laugh

"Well, can't judge a book by its cover." He states. Looking away.

"Eddie." I look at him

"Yes Sweetheart."

I smile as he calls me that.

I look at him lovingly and then quickly kiss him. He looks at me in shock and then gives in. Kissing me back. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls himself on top of me.

"Will you be mine Davina Rose?" He looks down at me.

I look at him smiling. Eddie Munson, the most handsome guy in the school, would finally be mine. I give him another quick kiss on the lips, looking at him lovingly.

"I would love to be yours Eddie Munson."

He kisses me again. As we lay there talking about music, and DND and planning out the next hellfire club meeting, I think to myself.. Eddie Munson is really mine.