chifuyu matsuno | Uncontrollable obsession(2/2)

Your lips met eachothers as he pin you to the chair, obviously no sign of escaping.

You tried on pushing him but there is no use.

He was loving it to the fact that he won't let you have any seconds.

You suddenly heard the door clank unlocking, you just thought that something has fell on the ground so you don't think that it is anything possible to worry to.

"... chifuyu? Y/n?" Some voice spoke, flabbergasted.

He released as both of you glared to who it was.

Your eyes widens.

"B-baji?"

His eyebrows was furrowed in anger, yet shocked to see both of you flirting with eachother when he finally came back.

"What are you two doing.. WHAT the hell was that?!" He shout, which startled you.

"Baji.. i can explain-" you got cutted off.

"Explain?! Explain what?!" He shout.

"Technically- i caught my lover kissing my friend romantically after i came back, do you even know what have you done?!?" He angrily say as he grab the vase.

He broke it to the floor purposely out of anger.

You teared up and didn't know what to say, you grip the bottom of your shirt and regretted what you did.

Or what he happened to see.

He switched his glare to chifuyu furiously.

"Chifuyu!"

You only could discover him sprinting into him as he stormed his life out of him on the ground, throwing many hard punches until he was unconscious.

Your eyebrows wrinkled as your eyes widens.

"B-baji! Stop that!" You restrained them.

He didn't listened and kept on punching him, while the blond boy was fighting for himself too.

"Baji san, you left her. Didn't you?!" Chifuyu shouts.

He click his tongue.

"Even thought i would do that, that doesn't mean that you could steal her away from me You piece of sh't!" He punched him again.

"Baji t-that's enough! You're killing him!!" You alarmed.

He took a quick glimpse at you, you were flattered by his angered look.

He was seriously mad.

"Why the f'ck are you defending him? Huh?! HUH?!" He gradually stood up and turned forwards you.

"After what happened a minute ago? What exactly is it?! Is it just a hunch for you?!" He continue to yell as he step closer and closer to you.

"...i'm really mad right now, y/n. Why did you do that?" He ask. Sadness over took the pace.

"I-i.." you looked down.

"Have you been cheating on me while i was away a few weeks ago? Y/n?" He ask, desperate for your answer.

Your eyebrows wrinkled as you can't formulate words.

"pl-please baji.. i can explain.. please listen to me." You state as you held his hand.

He slapped it immediately.

"Don't touch me, you rat."

Your heart stopped.

What did he called you, again?

You were shaken from where you were standing as a tear left out your eye.