Chapter 2

Eddie POV

We pulled up to Valerie's house and unlocked the door. We ran up to Val's room, her hand in mine. I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I removed my shirt and pants, leaving me only in my underwear. She removed her clothes, leaving her bare in front of me. I ran my hands up and down her perfect figure. I ran a finger up and down her soaked bare heat, eliciting moans from her mouth.

"Moaning already? I've barely done anything baby girl." I teased. "Please, Eddie. Don't tease." She begged. "But it's no fun if I don't tease you, hun." I said. I kissed right above her heat and all the way up her stomach to her lips. I removed my underwear and began to grind against her. We moaned into each other's mouths. "Please." She cried. I gave in.

I climbed down to her heat and began to circle her clit with my tongue. Pornographic moans dripped from her mouth, only fueling me to go faster. Her hands buried into my hair and pushed me down harder into her. 

"Fuck you're pussy's soaked." I said as I slid two fingers into her heat. She screamed out of pure pleasure. I forgot how tight she was. I began to suck on her folds, making small cries fall from her lips. Her fingers massaged my scalp and she bucked her hips up to my face. I pulled my fingers out and removed my lips.

"Baby." She whined. "I wanna try something new." I said. "Sit on my face, doll." I ordered. Her eyes grew wide. "But what if I crush you?" She asked. "Babe. You're tiny. Let's just try it and tell me what you think. I know what I'm doing." I reassured her. 

I lied back on the bed and guided her heat to my mouth. I lowered her to my lips and began to suck. I grabbed her hips and held her. "E-eddie," She stuttered. I pulled away. "What is it baby?" I asked. "More. I need more. Please." She begged. 

I removed one of my hands from her hips and began to finger her while sucking her clit. "FUCK!" She cried. I massaged her breast with my hand in hopes to get her closer. "Faster." She whispered. I quickened my pace on her clit and felt her pulsate against my lips. "Eddie, fuck I'm close baby." She warned me. I felt her tighten around me, and just as she was about to release, I Lifted her off my face and took out my fingers. 

"What?" She asked. "Hang on baby. You'll cum. Don't worry." I said. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and and entered her with my tongue. I began to suck on her again, moving my thumb a little faster. I held her hips down with my arm and gripped her waist. "Fuck I'm almost there baby." She said as she arched her back. One more small suck and she exploded in my mouth. 

I pulled away and held her hips. "See? I told you I'd let you cum. How was it?" I asked her. "We need to do that again some time." She told me as her eyes brightened. I laughed at her enthusiasm and rubbed her thigh with my hand. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." She replied as she pulled me down to kiss me. "Just a month left and were out of this hell hole." I said. "Thank god. Now fuck me, Munson." She Val ordered. "Yes ma'am." I replied. 

"How do you want it?" I asked. "You were on top last time," She said as she flipped us over so she was on top. "So now I wanna be in control." She said. "Do you wanna use a condom, love?" I asked. "What's the point? We have a month left of high school. You might as well knock me up now." She said. "I have no problem with that." I told her. 

She grabbed my hardened member and lowered herself on me. Loud moans fell from out mouths as she bottomed out. "I want you to cum in me." She ordered. I nodded my head. I normally wouldn't like to be controlled, but with Valerie, I couldn't help but fall in love with her taking charge once in a while. She began to bounce slowly up and down, causing us both to moan. I grabbed her breasts with my hands and she held them there. 

"Fuck you're good." I praised. She leaned down and kisses me softly. "Can I help?" I asked. She nodded her head yes. I grabbed her hips and began to move her hips, setting the pace. She bent down and kissed my neck. I tilted my head to allow her more access. My hands explored her thighs and rubbed her back gently. 

"Can I take control now?" I asked. "Mhm." She said. I pulled her off of me and layed her down gently. Her arms wrapped around my neck as my hands held her waist softly as I entered her slowly. Her back arched as I fully entered and then slowly dragged myself back out before going back in a little harder, making sure to hit the spot that made her moan.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, allowing me to go a little bit deeper. I moaned in her ear as I caressed her waist and thighs. I went a little faster, chasing both our highs. I placed small, dark hickies all around her neck and breasts. Her hands went to my hair again as I abused her neck and chest. I kissed her jawline and down her throat making her moan. 

I pulled myself back up and put one of her legs over my shoulder. She grabbed my hands and interlaced our fingers before pulling me back down to kiss me, giving me a better angle. I gently pinned her hands to the pillow and continued to fuck her slowly. 

"You take me so well, baby." I praised her. "I love you." She said. "I love you too, princess." I replied. "Kiss me." She begged. I kissed her slowly and rubbed her hands with my thumbs. I moved my kisses down to her jawline and rested my head on her shoulder, telling her how much I love her. 

"God, I'm close." She cried. "Me too baby girl. You still want me to cum in you?" I asked. She nodded her head yes. I felt her pulsate on my member before exploding all over my dick and my stomach. I brought myself back up and pushed myself deep inside her and released. I threw my head back and moaned. "Fuck." I whispered. I placed her shaking leg down on the bed and placed her on my lap. 

I lied us both down and covered us both up with the blanket and spooned her. She continued to back herself into me as close as she could. "Are you okay? Not that I mind at all, but you've been extra clingy lately." I asked. She flipped over and draped her leg over my waist, which I held there firmly. "I guess I feel like you've been pulling away lately. Like you just maybe don't want me as much." She explained as she buried her face in my chest.

And then it hit me. I hadn't been paying attention to her the past few weeks. I hadn't been spending a lot of lunch time together with her and I had turned her down to hang out because of the D & D club the last few times she'd asked. "Shit baby. I'm so sorry. I haven't been paying enough attention to you. But I don't want you to think that after four years I don't love you. I love you more than anyone and anything in this whole universe. I promise I'll pay more attention to you. I can't cancel D & D tomorrow, but you can come with me and then we can go back to my place and spend the night there. How does that sound?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head. 

"Now, do you want me to make you feel good some more or no?" I asked. "Baby, I would love that, but I don't think I can handle another orgasm right now. But a bath sounds good." She replied. 

I got the bath running and we took a bath together. We went back to bed and fell asleep there.