Micheal Afton x Male!Reader

You were home waiting for your lovers to come home , they have been dating for 3 years. Micheal had a new job at sister location and it was his first day .

You already knew about what happened to his family and you didn't want him to go to another FNaF location . He eventually convince you to let him get the job .

It was now 6 am and you hear the door behind open then shut ."Hey love I'm home" . You run in his arm "Wow calm down , I was only at work". You look at him with your beautiful E/C and said "I know but , I'm still worried about you , it's really dangerous and you know it". Micheal smile "But you know I have to work for my beautiful boy to live a good life " "Oh shut up" you rolled your eyes and started walking to the couch .

You sat down and whent on Netflix."What do you want to watch ?" Micheal look at you with big bags under his eyes ."Would you prefer going to bed ?" He nod and went straight to the bedroom.

After you reach your bedroom too (he went like flash ). You saw him laying on the bed . He tap on it wanting you to come next to him ."Wait I'm going to change " You go to the bathroom and quickly brush your teeth and wear you pj.

Once you finish, you went to the bed and lay next to Micheal "Hey babe" "What Y/N?" You became a tomato"C-Can I hug you ?" Micheal laught "Of course you can you potato " Still embarrassed you hug him , you place your head in his neck placing a kiss on it .

Your lover place his hand on your H/C hair and start to stroke them ."Good night honey"Micheal whispered "Good night dear "

Hello !

Hope you like it ZappierOden
Also sorry it's short and I can't make lemon (for now)

Good morning/afternoon/night and take care !

332 words