Chapter 5

Yo im back.
------
"Alright now it's time for the next round." Aizawa said. He spun the wheel and showed the next round.

             Ranboo vs Todoroki

Ranboo looked at the peppermint teen and tried to figure out his quirk. He walked to the field and so did Todoroki.

"GET READY"

" GO" All Might screamed.

Todoroki sent a blast of ice towards the half enderman. Ranboo teleported away and saw Todoroki releasing some fire.

'That must be his quirk...' Ranboo thought and drank a fire resistance potion. Todoroki sent fire towards Ranboo but it didn't affect him. Ranboo smiled.

He teleported behind Todoroki grabbed him, teleported him out of bounds while making sure he himself isn't out of bounds.

"Ranboo wins."

Everybody was shocked. The two newcomers defeated the best students easily. All Might spun the wheel and mentioned the next round and so on.

(TIME SKIP)

Class 1A were finished with the battles when suddenly a goat looking boy appeared out of nowhere. Aizawa tried to get him but Tommy screamed at him to stand down.

"Don't you f***ing dare touch him!" Tommy screamed.

"And why must we listen to you you extra!" Tommy gave him a death glare which somehow scared Bakugo.

"Ah- TOMMY?! WHERE AM I." The boy shouted in confusion and panic.

"Your in a hero school called UA where quirks aka powers exist." Ranboo explained. The boy looked at the crowd behind me and introduced himself.

"My name is Tubbo! Sorry for disturbing ya'll." Tubbo said.

'Sigh more problem children.'

-----

Ik this is short bcz I'm tired...