mistake

The GoD has made a mistake, a big mistake.

This was the reason why he had to disturb cale's slacking.

While viewing other worlds, he came across an entity that called them self a "system", the GoD and the system had become somehow friend, not really they just made may bets and at some point the GoD lost. so as punishment the GoD has to made another entertaining story for the system.

Cause the story that the system made is already on ending.

Thats why he made a deal with his child, and of course he had provided cale what he needs to live peacefully.

He felt like crying.

After cale was transferred, his family has gone nuts and started to destroy his churches. Cage had explained to them that young master cale had been transferred to another dimension as part of the deal that the GoD made and now their demanding to get them transferred too where's cale at and they're not stopping until he do what they want.

He really felt like crying

"Cage what has the GoD said?"alberu asked cage

"He said only two people can be transferred" she answered then continued
"And it will take months to do the transfer"

"What but that's too long!"raon exclaimed

"Right it's too long can't he make it shorter"alberu said

"He said it will take some time so we need to be patience" she answered

"What patience he's the one who take our human away and he's telling us to be patient!" Raon said in anger.

" Right we don't even know if young master is alright" ron stated he was worried about cale's we'll being

"He said he was doing alright so you don't need to worry" actually all of them was worried, the super rock villa was in chaos when cage contact them though communication device telling them that the GoD made a deal wit cale that's why he needs to be gone for a while, then they contacted the former crown prince now emperor of the raon empire alberu crossman, he held a meeting in a room with cale's family inside they asked (demand) the GoD to tell them about the deal, that's why he really felt like crying they said they will destroy every churches he have there if he doesn't do what they want.