chapter 3.

Bella POV.

I felt burning sensation coming from my neck.

"Make the fire stop!  Please!!!!" I scream.

My mom ran over to me past Richard.  Renee looked toward Richard.  

"Please make I stop!!!" I yell.

"What can I do for you can make her better? I'll do anything, just name it."

" you can take her place. And I can give her this amulet that she will have to keep on her unless she wants to become like us. " he answered just as Phil walked i n the door.

"You have a deal." Renee said.

"What Renee you are going to leave to save your klutz of a daughter?" Phill yelled.

"Yes and you don't have custody of Bella. Her father, Charlie does." Renee told Phil as Richard neared her neck. 

"Ahhhhhhh!" Renee screamed.

"Now it is your turn dear Bella." Richard whispered.

Richard took out an ancient beautiful necklace.

"Keep this on unless you want to be a vampire. It will stop the pain.    Drink blood once a month.  Eat normal food the rest of the time. 

"What will happen to my mom?" I asked as Richard put on the necklace for me.

"She will follow me until you turn 21 then she will be following us. My sweet little bride to be." He whispered in my ear.

"I will not be your bride. You will never get me." I screeched.

"I don't think so."   Richard said as his lips met mine.  

He walked away after a few minutes.   I crawled away as he picked up Renee and disappeared into the night.  Phil smashed the wall. I walked up the stairs as Phil started to cry.

When I got upstairs I started to pack my bags.  After a half an hour of packing I diecide to call Charlie.

"Hello?" A man answered.

"Hello Dad. Can I come live with you? I know it might be a bother." I asked.

"Of course you can live with me.   It won't be a bother." Charlie said a little excited.

"Thanks.  Is it okay if I leave today and be there by Friday? I will get every thing needed for the trip and school. Please?" I begged.

"Of course sweet heart.  See you Friday." Charlie said as he hung up.

He must have been busy or at work.   This is going to be so much fun.

"Phil I am leaving. See you in the future." I said as I walked out of the house.

"I hope to never see you again bitch!" He yelled as I walked out to my car.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Author's note:

Sorry  I was biusy over the weekend so I decided to update today and Friday

~Kei~