Somehow we'll help each other

"I can't believe it." Frida whispered as she sat on their bed at the hotel.

"Me neither." Benny sat next to her and hugged her side.

"I really thought we were going to die..." The brunette began to cry then.

Benny cried too. They had to let go of all the stress, the fear that they had just accumulated. After half an hour, they both had stopped crying. Frida slowly stood up, never letting go of Benny's hand, and hung their coats.

"Lay on the bed." Frida told Benny who raised an eyebrow.

"Not for that!" she chuckled. "I need to put a bandaid on your forehead, remember?"

Benny nodded with a smile and laid on the bed, waiting for Frida to come back.

"I found some!" The brunette said as she exited the bathroom.

She climbed on the bed, straddling Benny's waist.
"It may sting a little..." she said as she cleaned the wound with some sanitizer.

"Tsss..." Benny winced and closed his eyes.

"Come on, I'm almost done." Frida took the band aids box and took one of them.

"Wait."

Frida raised an eyebrow at Benny.

"Don't you have one with little dinosaurs on it?"
They locked eyes and bursted out in laughter.

"This one with the dinosaurs is okay?" Frida said, shaking the band before him.

"It'll do!" They laughed and Frida slowly put the band on Benny's forehead.

He watched as her eyes turned so concentrated not to hurt him. She looked so beautiful at that moment.
The brunette leaned over and kissed his forehand.

"There you go! The magical kiss shall help!" she said and leaned back on her heels.

"Oh..." Benny frowned and tilted her head.

"Something's wrong?"

"Yes, my lips hurt so much...Can they get a magical kiss too? You know, to help?"

Frida smiled and rolled her eyes but leaned forward and kissed her husband.

"There." She slowly pulled away.

"Hmm, hmm." Benny shook his head. "Still hurts." He kissed her again, placing his hands on her waist to pull her closer.

***

It was 2 am. They went all the way for hours and hours, trying to remember every detail, every thing, they had negligated before.
They were now lying in bed, naked under the covers. Frida had her head on Benny's chest, one leg thrown over his waist. Benny had his arm around her, keeping her close. She was playing with the small hair on his chest, they were both breathing slowly.

"Sweetie?"

"Hmm?" The man only hummed.

"When you said we wouldn't play tomorrow nor anytime soon..."

Benny sighed and began stroking Frida's hair.
"I meant it. I know we already discussed that and...It just seemed right to say it."

"I know. After what happened today it really made me realise...I- I can't anymore."

Benny nodded and kissed her on the top of her head.
"Me too."

"You know, I can't stop picturing us in this plane...If we had died...Lise-Lotte, Hans and even Peter and Heléne!"

"Shhh..." Benny pulled her tighter to him.

"And Anna...She hated planes to begin with so can you imagine?"

"I know...We have to stop. At first it was nice, with the fans and everything but now...Anna hated tours before but now with Lena coming along, I can't even imagine..."

"Björn hates tours too, now. He knows Lena is suffering from it."

"And we almost lost our relationship because of it..."

Frida nodded on his chest and kissed it.
"I'm sorry for everything I told you..."

"I'm sorry too."

They both stayed silent and slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

"Good morning, I'm the doctor who brought Ms Fältskog here." said the man before her.

"Right, I'm Frida." she said, shaking his hand. "How is she?"

"Well...I think that once the plane finally landed, the fright of the experience settled in. She refused to talk or leave the room for that matter. I then talked to her and..."

Stig, their manager, made his way behind her but she totally ignored him, gesturing for the doctor to continue.

"I'm sorry but she's in no shape to perform."

Stig gasped behind her but Frida sighed.

"Okay is that all?" she asked.

"Yes...She needs to be supported so please talk to her and make sure she's alright." The doctor said before making his way out.

Stig watched him leave before turning to her.
"No worries! We'll find someone to replace her for the time being and for you we-"

"There's no need. The tour is finished." Benny said as he made his way over to them.

"I beg your pardon?" their manager asked, seeming totally shocked.

Björn followed Benny and nodded. They had all talked this morning, well without Anna of course but they all came to the conclusion that this needed to end for good.

"Yes, we end the tour and we go back home." Björn said, leaving no room for arguments.

Stig looked from Frida to Benny and to Björn, then to Frida again and nodded really slowly.

"Well...you're the singers, the band. You decide." He looked down and frowned. "Shall I prepare the plane then?"

They all gave him a look and he chuckled.
"Yeah, right. A boat shall do it..."

***

"Anna? Can I come in?" Frida knocked on her best friend's room door.

"Yes..." came the answer.

Once she stepped in the room, her eyes fell on Agnetha's tiny frames on the bed. When they locked eyes, Frida ran over to her bed and hugged her best friend with all her might.

"Oh my god, I love you!" Anna whispered and Frida felt tears roll down her cheeks.

"Me too!" The brunette slowly pulled away and kissed Anna's cheek. "Are you okay?"

Agnetha nodded but her smile didn't quite reach her eyes.
"I've felt better..."

"I've got to tell you something...Benny, Björn and I made a huge decision..."

The blonde frowned but let her friend continue.
"We've decided to stop touring."

Frida watched as her best friend totally crumbled into tears.
"Oh no, Anna!"
She pulled her into a hug but the blonde began laughing.

"I'm not sad, I'm happy!" she said and Frida giggled. "Thank you. For everything." The blonde slowly pulled away but frowned again when she realised how pale Frida's face was. "Are you okay?"

Frida rapidly shook her head and ran to the bathroom. Agnetha was right behind her, holding her hair back when her best friend gave her breakfast back.
The brunette slowly leaned back and smiled.

"Nothing's wrong...Must be all the stress from the accident..."
Agnetha nodded slowly but raised an eyebrow when her eyes fell on Frida's stomach.