Not my friends!!!!!!

This is when we joined the scouts Diana will start getting her memory.

Diana P.O.V

I woke up in a white room I don't remember what happened I hope nothing bad. Levi was in a chair asleep I decide to go and wake him up. "Levi wake up" I shaked him and he open his eyes slowly. "Oi next time don't sleep in here and resist to go to your room " he said calmly I just smirked. "So what happened yesterday that I'm here?" I asked, Levi put a sad face and my smirked flew away. "Isabel and Farlan didn't make it" he pressure his knuckles in anger and looked away from me than memories came back

****Before *****

"That was amazing " Isabel said we all smiled except for Levi we were going home when a man was standing outside Levi place he looked fancy not from here. "Who are you?" Isabel asked the man looked at us. "Your the trouble makers around here...eh" the man said. "Yeah what about it" Isabel said and she got a glare from Levi. "Well someone wants to talk to you " tee man said we all looked at each other Levi eyes were on the man than he stared walking and we followed.

"I already paid for your friend leg" than we all turned to see Clair getting on a car and smiling we all look shocked "if you want your friend to be recover come with me or you could see him suffer" he walked away. "Where is that person" Levi asked and the man walked and we followed there was a man in a car we heard to his mission it was hard to kill him. We returned and we were getting ready for them to come we stared flying me and Vanessa were behind ready for instructions. Than soldiers were behind us with green hoods others were from the military police. "Diana, up with me Vanessa, farlan and Isabel to the sides " everybody what was told and we went our ways I followed Levi he looked serious ready for the mission. "Levi are you sure about this?" I asked him. "Just keep with the plan" he said back and I follow 3 soldiers were behind us Levi takes me to a building and we start jumping and running from the walls a man attacks me and I fall  to the ground the man was on top I  kicked his face and follow Levi we kept going  until the same person came on top of Levi and they fell they hit boxes than Levi got his pocket knife and tried to stab him but a blonde  guy came out and stopped him the other man went after me but I kicked his stomach than I went to a punch in his face he went back and touched his face than I put my hands up in fighting mode I'm the best at combat, Levi looked at me than I looked left and saw some soldiers they were holding Vanessa,Farlan, and Isabel. Isabel was struggling to get out of the soldiers grip but she couldn't Levi dropped his pocket knife and looked at me and put his hand down I put my hands down and the guy grabbed me tight my wrists I groaned they put  us to our knees they hook us up. "What is your name?" The blonde  man with his eyebrows on fleek asked,  Levi looked down and ignored. "Who are you?" Vanessa smart mouth asked.

The man smirked and the guy that grabbed me, grabbed Levi hair and pulled him up than down to a nasty water. "I will ask you again what is your name" the eyebrows guy said and they pulled levi up, Levi looked at him with a serious face and looked at my side. "My name is Levi" he said and looked back at the man. The man smirked "good now I have a deal if you don't want to be in jail I will offer you to join the scouts or go to jail" that man said. "What did we do to deserve jail!" Vanessa shouted. '"Shut up Vane!!! And we will join the scouts" Levi said and we looked at each other and the man told his man to put us up and untied us I follow Levi to pack our things. "Why are we doing this? " Vanessa asked. "To live outside and see the light when we kill him we will be free and feel the air " I told Vanessa she smiled and pushed me. "Haha Yeah right you just want to accomplished Levi to be happy" she joked I hit her arm and flicked her up.

We laugh going downstairs they were already ready.

Minutes skipped

We were training for our first expedition Farlan and Levi went to find the documents from Erwin desk no luck. Tomorrow was our first expedition I didn't felt ready I'm not the best at using the 3DMG only at hand on hand combact. "Guys, Levi downstairs want us to go to the expedition " farlan said and that made all of us mad I walked away furious. "Diana wait!" Isabel shouted and they were beside me, there was Levi sitting on top of the roof. "Why don't you want us to go?" I asked and he turn around to look at us. "Y'all are not ready" he said looking at the sky "y'all should returned down there I will handle it. "Wow wow we ain't going down there" Vanessa said mad. "She is right we are together of this mission what you can't trust us on killing those monsters" I almost screamed. "Diana is right, Levi-bro" Isabel told him. "Look guys it's the same thing down there up here there is no light it's the same thing" Levi said and I looked up and saw the sky it was dark. "It don't matter we are on this together and we will make out alive only if you trust us" I told him looking at the darkness. "She is right we will make it out alive and look there is light" Farlan said and we all looked at the sky the starts shined our eyes sparkled I turned to see Levi he looked happy but didn't show it. "Levi-bro we will make it trust us" Isabel said me and Vanessa said the same thing. "Fine tomorrow we will all go and come back alive promise" he said and we smiled. "I could give you a hug but I'm scared we fall" I told him and we laugh Levi just smirked.

Next day

"Ready this is for humanity we will give our life's!!!" Erwin shouted and they opened the wall and I got beside Levi and looked at him, he nodded he knew what was I going to say and I turned back to front and hit my horse to go. We all looked at the sky shinning the sun hitting my dark blue eyes I turned to look at Levi he looked happy. "Oh my gosh Diana this is better than inside the walls" Vanessa shouted and I laugh. "In your groups!!" Erwin yelled and we got in position some titans were behind already Levi was going to take one but they took it down another one came by my side, Levi stood up and killed it before I could blink.

Another one was on it's way but Farlan and Isabel took it me and Vanessa wanted to kill one but there was no more.

Time skipped

A furious storm we could verly see through the fog. "This is a good time to do my job" Levi said we all turned to look at him. "You are going to kill it yourself" Farlan asked, levi nodded. "With this fog he won't even see who hit him,if they asked for me tell them I went forward for patrol " he said and we nodded. "Good luck" I went beside him and touch his shoulder. "I don't need luck" he said and went his way. "Bye Levi-bro!!" Isabel waved bye to Levi he looked at us than disappeared in the fog.

We heard screaming we turned around and saw a titan eating the others me and the others went after it, Isabel was the first to go and attack, the Titan saw her and grabbed her and squeeze her head and spit out and ate the rest of it's body, all I could do was look in shock, seeing my friend die. "Asshole!!!" Vanessa screamed no I won't let her die too so I followed her but the Titan grabbed her "Aaaaaaaaah!!! ".I cut Titan hand and Vanessa fell the Titan got mad and hit us with all it's force and we hit something that we fell I looked up to see if Farlan it's okay but he was in the Titan mouth "no" I said and went unconscious.

Back to normal

" Nooooooo! Farlan! Isabel!" I screamed is horror. Levi hugged me and I could hear him sobbing I hugged him back tight and I cried. "It's my fault they died" he said I separated from the hug and looked at him, he had tears I put my hand on his chin to face me. "It's not your fault it was ours for telling you to trust us" I told him and he turned away I remembered on Vanessa "and Vanessa". "She is in the other room she had some broken boned but she is okay" he said and I ran outside to the other room where Vanessa was sleeping I shooked her and she open her eyes slowly. "What happen" she said holding her head. "Lots of things" I said in disappointed

Sorry it was crappy chapter excuse if there is misspelled words and next chapter will come soon where we are already in the scouts and we are known as the best