♡ One ♡

Juliette's POV
7:25 AM

I wake up to the sound of my alarm practically making my ears bleed. Today was the first day of Junior year. I get up and walk to the bathroom, relieving myself then washing my hands. Looking in the mirror I realize that I'm going to be late. "Oh well" I thought to myself.

"JULIETTE! YOURE GOING TO BE LATE!" My mother yells from the last step on the stairs. I walk back into my room, searching for the perfect outfit for today. I set the items on the bed and started to change.

I slid on a white turtle neck crop-top that hugged my chest in all the right places. Pairing it with a tight black skirt that was just above the middle of my thigh. I did my makeup, brown winged eyeliner with black smudged underneath. A brown lip-liner with a nude lipstick, adding a gloss on top. I left my hair as is since it had natural beach wave to it. I put on my Doc Martin's and headed out, grabbing my black leather jacket off the hook before closing the door behind me.

I open the car door to my black Mustang and got in shutting the door and turning on the radio as "Call Me" by Blondie came on.

"Color me your color, baby
Color me your car
Color me your color, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your color chart
I know where you're coming from"

I sang along to the lyrics of the song while pulling into the parking lot of Hawkins High.

"Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) I'll arrive
You can call me any day or night
Call me"

Turning off the car, I pulled out a pack of cigarettes and got out. Leaning on the car I pulled one out of the carton, putting it in between my lips. Staining the end with my lip gloss and lit it with my lighter, putting my other hand over the flame so the wind didn't catch it.

After a few hits, I threw the cig on the grown and rubbed it into the concrete with my shoe before walking into the building. I felt a lot of stares and whispers as I walked down the hall. I just ignored it because I was used to it. I dressed the same as always, people always had a smart comment about my appearance since I wasn't a girly girl like my sister. With her pastels and light colors. I was always wearing black and maybe some hints of color like red or blue, maybe even yellow.

I headed into my first period 5 minutes late. "Fuck my life." I said to myself out loud while sighing. Opening the door everybody's head turned to me walking in.

"Ms. Wheeler you're late. I though we weren't going to do that this year?" The teacher said while clearing his throat.
"Didn't want to lose my streak. And didn't ask to be here, so appreciate it while I'm here." I said while smirking at Mr. Gilbert.

"Mh.. go sit next to Mr. Hargrove." He said while extending his arm over to him. I rolled my eyes while walking over to the empty desk.

The next 30 minutes were the most boring but admirable moments of my life. The boy next to me would glance at me once in a while. I just stared at the clock, leaning into my hand that was placed on the side my face.

You could tell I was bored. But the only thing keeping me from falling asleep was the feeling of eyes on me, making me have butterflies and smirk a little while covering my mouth with my hand. What was this boy doing to me?

The bell rang and I practically ran out of the classroom. I was on a mission and that was to find Steve. My best friend. We were best friends since I was in 3rd grade and him in 4th. We hated each other at first sight. It didn't help that he moved across the street from me.