you give me butterflies

Ꮺthe sweetest girl you'll ever and only meet !!
NABI 𐀔

♡NABI TSUKUMO ; march 16 / 1999 / 5'4 / she : herjapanese + viet + korean⏤͟͟͞͞

♡NABI TSUKUMO ;
march 16 / 1999 / 5'4 / she : her
japanese + viet + korean⏤͟͟͞͞

ஐᜊஐ

made in JAPAN : nicest succubus you'll meet: honestly vv sweet : likes 2 bake : baby her and you get your teeth knocked out or get smothered in kisses : thinks she's girlfriend material : gives the best neck kisses + hickies : in love with black baccara roses : got too drunk and woke up with nipple piercings : has tattoos : pudgy thighs that'll gladly sandwich ur hands in between them : wants to go on stupid dates : wake up to 9+ messages from her at 3 am : rides a motorcycle : macarons : reading ♡ : horror enthusiast : black nail polish hehe : kinda dumb at times : wine + coffee addict : would sleep during the day if it weren't for her flower shop : lowk clumsy : always ends up cutting her fingers with clippers : awkward at first : loud despite being an introvert : wakes up at 5 am to drink coffee and sit on her rocking chair with a book : has a black cat [vv much a green flag wink wonk c; ] : takes her cat , moni, to work with her : he has his own little helmet and basket he sits in >:3 has a bitch face but is actually lowk scared of most people.. : pls watch a scary movie with her : she'll bake you sweet treats : fall in love with her totally charming and not awkward personality !

ஐᜊஐ

ᰔᩚ
florist + dumb bitch au
boy kisser + switch
noze , soyeon gidle , xiaoting kepler , winter aespa face claim
multiverse/ can be nonmulti
limited multi 1/3
haruto my cutest bb !! loserwrld