💜The Runaway💜 |Part 1| (⚜️)

Experimented AU

Experimented! Tamaki Amajiki x OC(Emillie Mizukami)
Quirk: Thread Manipulation & Telekinesis

⟪⟨3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⟩⟫

"Where did the boy go?!" a hunter asked, looking around with his flashlight in his hand, looking around in the dark woods where it was raining heavily.

The second hunter growled, "The boy couldn't have run far, dammit! If the boss finds out that he escaped and we can't find him, he'll have our heads."

The search party for the escaped Experiment 018 walked back down the path they came from, heading back to the cars to go back to the building.

The boy who escaped uncovered his mouth, gasping for air, and he got to his feet, running towards where ever he can find to seek shelter and food, and maybe some proper caring.

He was in the backyard of a house that seemed to be living here for a while, and he saw a little shack he could hide in. He entered the shack and he looked around the items and objects that was hung up on the walls, and on the counter tops.

The boy got on his knees and crawled under the table that was drilled to the wall, not having any support under it, he hid in the corner where a few boxes was covering him, and he pulled his knees to his chest, hugging them as he began crying.

"You should know better, Amajiki," the man in dark navy blue said, "The only reason why I kept you around all those years is because you are my great masterpiece!"

The boy wept and he cried softly, rocking himself to stay calm as he cries, knowing that what that man said wasn't true, even though it was.

⟪⟨𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⟩⟫

"Good morning, Emi!~" Mina sang, opening my door then hissed, "Jesus fuck, what the hell happened to you?"

I looked at my friend and sighed, "Sorry, M. Everything has been stressful lately because... it's Summer Break, and we only get 3 and a half months off before we head back to school, and I'm not sure that my family even wants to hangout with me."

Mina sat on my bed next to me and she wrapped her arm around my shoulders, "Hey, it'll be fine. But, at least you've got us. I mean, Yaoyorozu is filthy rich and she's invited everyone in our class to come with her on a vacation to a private island that her parents bought and owned."

I snorted, "At least Uraraka's jealous that she's broke and Yao~Momo's rich." "Ha! True to that!" Mina laughed.

We laughed and Mina sighed, "You know, I'm glad that we kept our promise from ten years ago, when we first met... at the park when Jordan was just a little baby."

I chuckled, nodding my head, remembering that amazing memory as kids.

Mina rested her head on my shoulder, rubbing my forearm and I asked, "Hey, when does Yao~Momo wanna meet up for this vacation to this private island?" "Oh, she wants us to be at the docks on Sunday, because she told me that we'll be there for like, as long we can survive," Mina snorted.

Getting up from my bed, I clapped my hands, "I can't. I have to take care of my sister, since... you know what happened to my parents."