(2) Telling him you're pregnant after the one night stand with him

When you reached his office, you knocked on the door and he opened it. "Come in." It's been 2 weeks and your boss took care of you , checked you up every minute just to check if you're fine. His actions are so new , it feels like he's not your boss before— the strict, cold and rude one. He looks so soft now , really different from before.

"Let's go out. We need some baby clothes—" "I'm scared to be honest.. Am I giving you problems?" his eyes softened when you asked him that. "You're not giving me problems.. I gave that to you , I should take the responsibility because that's my own blood and flesh too." "So let's go hm?" so he held your hand to make feel better as you both went outside the building.

"Yn? I like you." you looked beside him and he smiled at you. "I just want you to know that I started feeling this way to you— I just do really like you. I'll give you time to think about that, just talk to me if you need anything." and he started driving again.

He just confessed? you're shocked and blank. You blinked your eyes as you looked down. "Did I make you uncomfortable?" He took a glance at you and you immediately shook your head. "N-no.. I was just shocked.. will you wait for me? I mean my answer? You said you will give me time to think about it right?"

"Sure. I'm willing to wait.. will you let me take you out for a date? I want to express what I felt towards you— this isn't fake and I do really want you." you nodded and he immed smiled. "I'm happy." "So I am." he let out a chuckle and the tint pink on his cheek is now visible.

Yes. You're only two weeks pregnant but he's so excited. You started liking him too but scared to tell him because at the end of the day he's still your boss. What happened between you two was mistake and you didn't expect him to put so much effort to you and to his baby.

Today , you both went to doctor and he bought some baby clothes even though you said it's too early to buy the things but he said it's fine. Now, you both are eating at this expensive restaurant. People's gaze are so deep into you and to the boss speacially those rich woman who's sitting at the other table keeps staring at him. But him keeps telling you to eat and even give you some foods— he doesn't care about people around , his attention are all into you.

You're so cute infront of his eyes. You're just eating normally but that makes his heart softened— how cute you are infront of him. "Mr. Jeon—" "please call me by my name.. Jungkook." you nodded and he smiled at that. "By the way , do you want to tell me something? I'll listen." he stopped eating as he focused on you. "Aren't you feel embarrassed?— I mean, I'm just a normal woman who's working under you— why me? Why would you like someone like me?"

"It doesn't matter who you are. I like you because you are you. I was so scared to confess before because I know you're not ready to be in a relationship but then something unexpected happened between us—"

You blinked your eyes when you suddenly remembered what exactly happened. Wow. You just remembered now.

FLASHBACK

"Miss Ma'am? You're already drunk please stop drinking—" "chill man.. I'm not drunk." you said to the bartender as you started looking around and there— you saw him sitting while drinking alone. You can see your boss drinking the alcohol aggressively and you can sense that he's mad.

You don't know but your feet dragged you beside him. "Mr. Jeon!" you shouted and he looked at you confused. "Are you mad?" As you can see now , you're already drunk because it's been hours  since you're here drinking and drinking. "What are you doing here Ms. Y/n?" He asked as he gulped another liquor. "Drinking! You too right?" and he nodded for that question.

Suddenly, you grabbed his glass as you poured another drink then you gulped the liquor in one go. "Are you drunk—" "no. You? Drunk?" you asked the same as he shook his head clearly not drunk too but the truth is he's already dizzy because of the drink and his vision started to blur. Same goes for you. You are even confused why there's two Mr. Jeon in front of you blinking.

"Come. Let's dance." and he grabbed you to the dance floor as you both started dancing randomly while shouting the background song. The smile on his and your face is visible not until you grabbed his neck and kissed him. You don't know why you did that, it's just your mind telling you to do so.

The scene continued but in a room. Both out of minds , but clearly know what's happening and can't just stop. The next morning , you woke up with an aching head and just found yourself nked. This is your first time so you're panicking and started looking for your clothes but then you stopped.

Why stopped? Because you saw your boss—you slept with your boss!!! He's sleeping, he's half nked because his lower body is covered by the sheets. He's deep asleep and you got your chance to escape— you ran away and when you arrived at your place. You slapped your face.. men you're so frking embarassed.

FLASHBACK ENDS <~>

"Hello? You okay?" he waves in front of you and you blinked your eyes before looking at him. "Yes? Yes?" he only looked at you confused. Sht. It's because of your moves— the reason why you both end up in bed. It's all because of you. You closed your eyes as you let out a big sigh and now the guy in front of you is now even more confused.

"What the fck was wrong with me at that time?" You asked yourself silently as you looked at him again.
"Let's date again tomorrow? How about dinner? Are you good with that?" he asked with his eyes telling you to agree. And yup! With a loud "p" at the end! You agreed! Hooray! Now he is more than happy. How could he not? You just agreed to go on another date with him and he's blushing here.

"That's nice.. thanks." And the day went well :>