Flood season (Yamaguchi Tadashi X fem reader)

It was raining pretty hard.
The soft pitter, patter of the rain drops tapping on the glass.
You sighed. You loved rainy days, especially these ones. Flood season was probably your favorite time of year. For you, flood season meant hot tea/coffee, puzzles, books, movies, naps, and more time with your boyfriend, Yamaguchi.

"Hey y/n, where's the blankets?" Yamaguchi rummages through the linen closet. You had forgotten, no you were too lazy, to fold the clothes, so you just left them in the clean clothes bin.

"They're in the bin. Sorry about that, forgot to fold the clothes yesterday." You let out a soft chuckle while clicking buttons on the remote to find a movie you and Yams hadn't watched already. You settled on a classic scary movie "Scream". You place the remote on the bedside table, swing your legs off to the side of the bed and slip your slippers on.

You shuffle off to the kitchen to make popcorn for you and your boyfriend. You open the cabinet to get the popcorn box. Swatting your hands, standing on your tiptoes, and jumping didn't really work in your favor as you tried to knock the box down.

"Why'd it have to be on the top shelf..." you whine while jumping and swatting at the box again. Yams was just standing there leaning in the doorway looking at you. To him you looked like a cat trying to catch a feather tied to a string. The thought of you dressed up as a cat popped up causing his freckled cheeks to flush. You wearing a collar and a bell with his name on it made him even more flustered.

He cleared his throat causing you to quickly turn your head in his direction. His eye widened, the two of you making eye contact. "I- Uuuhh, um, eheheh....c-can you help me please?"

Yamaguchi's soft chuckle sends a rush of blood to your cheeks. He walks over to you and leans over your small frame, grabs the box and gently hands it to you. You give him a shy smile. You 2 had been together for 4 years now, but yet you still get flustered at how big he is.

(Stop, not like that guys...)

You take a popcorn bag out of the box and place it in the microwave.

"2 mins right?" You ask.

"Mhm..."

You press the 2 on the microwave, and turn to Yams. He picks you up and places you on the counter. He stands between your legs and hugs you. You sigh and gently run your fingers through his hair. Yams hums in contentment at the sweet gesture. He slowly lifts his head off your chest to look up at you. You give him a soft smile, the one that makes his heart flutter and his insides churn. He gives you a quick peck on your lips and hides his face in the crook of your neck. His hands were holding the sides of your arms while your hands were resting on his chest. Your face flushed by the sweet little kiss.

BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP BEEEEEEPPPPPPPP BEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Yams groans and walks over to the microwave and presses the stop button. You hop off the counter and grab a bowl. Something that was finally in your reach. He opens the bag and dumps the popcorn in. You grab the bowl and run to the room giggling. He shakes his head while chuckling under his breath. "Why does she have to be so freaking cute?" he walks off after you

Yams unwraps the blanket and wraps it around your shoulders, soon doing the same to his, you two snuggle while you give him a toothy grin and press the play button on the remote.

Half way through the movie and your bowl of popcorn, you move the popcorn bowl from in-between you and your boyfriend and climb on his lap. You snuggle into his warm, toned chest. You sighed in content and continued to watch the movie.

The warmth of the blanket and your shared body heat made you two sleepy. Your head bobbing up and down. You struggled to stay awake, wanting to finish the movie, then...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You jump up and hide in Yamaguchi's chest, the scream, thunder, and lightning almost making you piss yourself. Yamaguchi smiles down at you and chuckles. How could you be into scary movies but yet be so scared of them? Every time you choose to watch a scary movie you're either clinging onto him for dear life or curled up in his lap with your tear stained face hidden in his chest.

Yams gently covers you with his large yet muscular arms, and rubs small circles on your thigh. You begin to drift off to dream land the sweet gesture making you fall asleep.

Yams hears your soft snoring. He gives you a soft smile and shuts off the T.V. He places you on the bed and takes off his shirt. Gently pulling you close against his smooth chest he kisses your forehead "I love you so much." and falls asleep.

You unconsciously wrap your legs around your boyfriends legs and snuggle deeper into his chest.

You wake up to soft kisses to your cheeks. You lazily open your eyes.

"G'mornin..." you rub your eyes to get rid of the groggy fog.

"Morning love."

His morning voice was one of the hottest things about him. A little scratchy and deep. He pulls you closer and places kisses to your neck. You give a small whimper. Yams rolls over to hover on top of your submissive form. His kisses slowly begin to become more heated and needy. Your breathing becomes more erratic. You gently pull and twirl his hair making him moan in your ear.

"N-not now 'Dashi-" you whine. He grips your hips and looks at you.

"Why not?" he asks diving back down to finish the love mark of your neck.

"Becaaahh~ Because, I-I'm hungry and I have to pee.." he stops to look at you. He chuckles at the cute pout you have on your face.

"Fiinneee." he places one final peck to your lips.

"I love you so much." he says resting his forehead on yours. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into a tight hug wrapping your legs around his torso.

"I love you too 'Dashi!!"

If you like this don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me for updates!! 💚