3

When she was just about to grab to-go liquid full of perfection, she felt someone's hand clicking her head.

--~°~--

"Daeshim! I missed you dude, where have you been?" I shouted happily.

"You haven't seen me in 2 days dumbass. I had this exam yesterday so I didn't make it to school. But I also stayed home on Monday so I won't be sus."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot that your lazy ass escapes from almost every problem in life."

"Facts. Almost", Daeshim said seriously.

I ignored the worried face of my male best friend, actually, my only friend now. Talia, who was like a sister to me, betrayed me, and Daeshim is her ex, who was also betrayed by her. Complicated story, but now we find strength in each other. Also, the fact thay he is one year older than me makes me feel protected and safe.

I hate to think about the fact that something is bothering him, because our talking sessions never bring something smart in the end. We either end up laughing or arguing. And I wasn't in for the second thing.

By his look I saw he wants us to sit in the canteen so we can eat together and have a casual talk.

"So, how's the new guy?" he broke the silence.

"What do you mean 'the new guy'?

"There's a new guy in your class, right?

"How the fuck you know that? This is his first day here and, lemme guess, you already have all the tea. Gossip queen"

"Actually, for your information Nala, I saw him before I came here, because I went to your class to find you. Damn he was surrounded by girls. Looks like a got a rival now huh" Daeshim said sarcastically.

"Like I give a shit", I lied, "He ain't even that hot anyway."

"Do you like him?"

"Are you dumb or deaf?"

"I'm protective"

"Well that's not one of your options."

We continued to talk about basic things, but Daeshim really seemed to be bothered. I was just about to ask him what's wrong, when the bell signed the start of new lesson. History. My favorite. Yeah go ahead call me dumb asf

When I came into the classroom, I could've still see our classmates around the last table in left row. The fact that that table was right behind mine, made me realize that I won't be able to reach to my table because of them.

"Move." I said calmly but those motherfuckers pretended that they don't hear me.

"MOVE AWAY FROM MY FUCKING TABLE"

I heared the ooooh's and woaaah's.
"Come on Nala it's not a big deal, is it?" Kwan smirked, "we're just trying to get to know the new guy. I mean if you have nothing against it...I see you're kinda furious today"

"Oh Kwan cut it. Wait, don't tell me, you turned gay for Tae-whatsoever, so you think that taking your balls out finally could possibly make him turn gay for you too. But the fact is, you got no balls. Now move away."

Kwan moved with angry look on his face, with the rest of the class. I sat down hoping that hottie behind me won't say anything about this, 'cause I lowkey felt like the act I had could show a bit of jealousy. But in the other hand, I hoped he'll say something.

And thank God, he did.

"Yo, Nala"

"What now?"

"That was lowkey hot"

"Excuse me, what exactly?" I said trying to stay in calm tone, but my heart kinda raced because of his words.

"The thing you said to that Kwan guy. I liked that."

"Do I look like I care? And where the fuck is that arrogant attitude of yours now?"

"It's still here, don't worry" he chuckled "I just enjoy seeing a girl having more balls than man"

"Yeah whatever" I stated, coldly, and I don't even know why. I could just play it flirtatious like my ass would usually. But this was not usual.

--~°~--

School day was over, and I entered my house to see it was empty. I guess my beloved cute family went out without me. Who gives a shit anyway, this only gives me enough space to make my private concert in the middle of my living room. And every other room. My performances can sometimes be tough.

Why the fuck I can't stop thinking about that Kim guy? I'm someone who can fall in and out love easily, but I just met him. Why do I want him to be here, next to me?

I was in the middle of my Taki Taki performance with Dj Snake and Ozuna at the Grammys when someone knocked on my door.

"Mother! Father! Brother! How lovely! Why did you came back so early?"

"It's 11pm Nala, the fact that your night starts in the morning isn't our problem" the mother of mine stated.

"Where have you been anyway?

"At the McDonald's, we brought you some burgers"

"Thanks" was the last thing I said while heading off to my room.

I took my phone to see a notification from Daeshim.

Dae$lut

Nalaaaah

10:33pm

Where are you?

ANSWER MY CALLS PLEASE

10:34pm

SKME WEURD SGIT IS HAPPNING

10:35pm

DPNT HET OUY OF TGE HOUDE

10:36pm

Nala

Yo dae

I'M HERE WHAT'S GOING ON

stop pranking me daeshim.

ANSWER MY FUCKING CALLS

11:27pm

I didn't got any answer, so I decided to run to his house that was just few streets away. I was so fucking worried.
My heart was racing. He was my true friend. I trusted him and he trusted me. We were something different. Like the universe is ours when we're together. I wouldn't be able to handle if anything happens to him.

I clicked the door bell, when I saw Daeshim, with big cuts on his arm, and small cuts close to his neck. His eyes were teary, and almost fully red. He had bruises over his face and body. I ran into his house and started attacking him with questions.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

happy army day <3