Mongrel Mob vs The NZ Biker Gangs (not Hells Angeles MC or Mongols MC)

And now we came up with an excellent idea, to knock them all down and off, we challenge them into a Biker Race, and I'll be a man who's wanting to join Hells Angeles MC Canada, and Mongrel Mob Members will one by one shoot them off their motorcycles and kill them all, or maybe attack them before the race even happens, we will have strict no guns policies again, the plan worked as the home invading crew members dwelled into it and we needed up getting all of their guns away one after another and MM Members, began a round of open firing one after another, and i ducked in of course and we ended up killing members of Tribeswomen, Road Knights & Nomads MCs, one after another and i fired a shot into the brains of two next to me, and the cops came of course, we shot four of them and four more came out, and we shoot them all dead too, one after another, most members were dead or wounded, we escaped and since there were no Alcohol, Illegal Items, Weapons or Drugs on them, they were allowed to go and we invaded a Clubhouse, Killer Beez Members too killed some of ours and we got back at them, killing theirs too, one member went to jail, and he landed in the cop car, we bailed him out, killing another policeman, and now we got The Killer Beez down, and we needed to concentrate on the Bikers (Road Knights MC, Tribesmen MC & Nomads MC) and we formed another way, invading their houses and killing them all, a ray of murders school down New Zealand Police.

We remained calm, and after a while struck again, killing more people than ever, and now on Bikers they come to our clubhouse and found it empty, and we began a round by shooting at them, with Machine Guns, their tires collapsed and they fall down, and we shot them again, hunting down many of them, The Cops launched an offensive and began targetting us too, and ended up winning.

We all laid down, and pretended to be dead, when some Bikers escaped from there, one was shot in the foot and the impact killed him, allowing us to take cover and shoot back at them, killing more cops than usual, at the same time telling Kiwis that Cops ended up winning this and we got ours.

Cops raided the Biker Clubhouses of Road Knights, Nomads and Tribesmen MCs and shur them all down one after another, since local smaller biker groups never raised any issues, and Hells Angeles MC Members never sold Drugs 1, they never got to go to jail time.

Black Power was the one gang remaining for our dominance now, as Killer Beez, family members stopped their gang meetings and the gang chapters disbanded one after another.