chapter 3

! Notice

[Congratulations! you have
now become a player.]

A flash of light is then seen before someone's eye opens

Jinwoo then jolts up from a bed while breathing heavily

Jinwoo: *Huff puff huff puff*

Jinwoo: (A dream...? Was it all a dream?)

Jinwoo looks around for a bit and realizes something

Jinwoo: (Am I in the hospital?)

A door then opens which shows a man with orange hair along with someone else

Man: It seems you have regained consciousness.
Jinwoo: Who are you?
Man: "I apologize if we startled you." He says as he hands Jinwoo a card

Jinwoo then grabs the card and reads it

Jinwoo: The hunter's association surveillance team...

Jinwoo: Why does the surveillance team want to talk to me?

Timeskip

Jinwoo: I've been asleep for a whole 3 days?

Jinwoo then remembers about the others

Jinwoo: What happened to Joohee, (Y/N), and Mr. Song? Are they safe?safe?

Man: Ms. Joohee and Mr. Song are safe but...

Man: Mr. Song Chiyul lost an arm, so he'll have a lot of difficulty fighting as a hunter. He might choose to retire.

Man: As for Ms. Lee Joohee, she seems to have been heavily traumatized, so she's currently receiving therapy. We're not sure if they will continue to work as hunters.

Jinwoo: And (Y/N)?

Man: Well Mr. (Y/N) (L/N) seemed ok for the most part but he was devastated because he thought you were dead.

Jinwoo: Is that so?

Random 1: Mr. Kim Sangshik and the other huntress ar-

Jinwoo: No... it's okay I've heard enough.

Jinwoo then remembers how Mr. Kim had left not only him but the others for dead

Man: Only 6 people survived the double dungeon. Hunters are aware that their job is dangerous, but disasters such as this rarely happen.

Man: After receiving a report from the survivors, we sent the 'white tiger' guild and our surveillance agents. But by the time they got there...

Man: Everyone was already gone. You were the only one we found lying unconscious inside the dungeon, and the statue of god, as well as the other stone statues, were nowhere to be found.

Jinwoo: That's impossible!

Man: We are in disbelief as well. We've would have considered other possibilities if we'd found even the slightest discrepancy in the survivors account or if we hadn't discovered the body parts of the deceased hunters at the scene.

Man: This is just our guess, but...

The man then looks at Jinwoo in the eyes

Man: we think you may have undergone a 'second awakening'.

Jinwoo: (A second awakening?!)

A capabilities of a hunter's powers are determined when they first awaken.