Kevin's path to redemption begins

The afterlife, it's a mystery wether it exists or not. For all we know it could not exist at all and our brain merely makes a delusional paradise to ignore our painful reality that our bodies decompose themselves to be one with nature and experience true happiness.

Except for Kevin. Kevin was the left head of the three headed hydra known as Ghidorah. He was always considered the oddball of the three heads, he was always the one to show curiosity and sometimes acts more human than the other two. The middle head named Ichi was a leader of the three and sometimes acted as the older brother to them. The right head, Ni, acted as the edgy one of the three. Always being aggressive to anything that exists.

Why wouldn't Kevin be able to experience internal peace you may ask. You see Ghidorah almost eliminated an entire species if it weren't for one of Ghidorah's arch enemy, Godzilla. Godzilla and Ghidorah always had a rivalry between the two and during a particular event in the year 2019 Ghidorah had been reawakened after who knows how long from his ice cold prison and began to wreak havoc across the globe.

In one encounter where the two met Godzilla ripped out Kevin from his brothers, after a long time after Godzilla had erased the last of Ghidorah from existence. If it weren't for Kevin's disembodied head still existing.

Apex was a company that had done something that was considered inhumane. They had created a machine that used Kevin as a way to eliminate Godzilla and have humanity become the apex predator it supposedly once was.

That brings us to here now. After Kevin's consciousness had infiltrated the the mind of the pilot of the machine killing the pilot and allowing Kevin to take over the mech. After he had done that he went on a rampage of pure hatred of what had happened to him in the last few years, Godzilla killing his brothers, him being used as a tool to over take the role of king only to be destroyed, thrown away once he was finished.

He was brutally executed by Kong and Godzilla after he almost killed both of them if it wasn't for those three humans in the control center. Now we see Kevin in the eternal void left alone with only his thoughts. Left to wonder were his life went wrong. He was left alone pleading to whatever god existed to give him internal peace. He never expected his pleads to be heard, but this particular moment would allow him to be set free.

Kevin: Please, to any being that can help me, please.

???: I've heard your cries of a proper rest. I may not be able to give you peace, but I can give you an alternate option that will lead you to your redemption.

Kevin: Anything please, I beg you to give me relief of my guilt of harming those innocent people.

???: Very well, I have a proposition for you young one.

Kevin: What is it.

???: You must travel to another reality filled with kaijus and help prevent any troubles such as the ones you and your brothers have caused.

Kevin had a look of pure regret as he remembers what he and his brothers did.

???: Do not look so sad young one, for you can prevent the same problems that occured there from happening there. There are only a few problems with your body.

He says making Kevin wondering what's wrong with him.

???: You see, the problem is that I can't give you the same body you once had as your consciousness had been transported from your organic body to the mechanical vessel. Therefore I can only restore your robotic body.

Kevin: I understand, is there anything else I should know before I go?

???: Yes, you may still be in your mechanic tomb, but the time you'll be in your machinery will prove to advanced so as a solution I must do some time manipulation to have you blend in.