Giyu's birthday!

Giyu's pov:

I got back to the water estate, I took my shoes off and dropped it on the floor at the front door. I opened the door and sat down on the couch, I took off my Haori and unbuttoned the first button of my uniform.

I hear a knock at the door , I groan and get up. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door. "Hello Giyuu-Sama! Happy birthday!", it was Tanjiro and his friends, they had a small gift for me.

I made them tea and was about to open the gift until I heard another knock, I walk over to the door and opened it harshly. It was the hashiras, oh.

"Hello Tomioka-San!! We got you a cake and some presents! Happy birthday!!" "Happy birthday!!" I let them come in.

There were lots of people at the water estate. There was Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, Kocho, Kanroji, Iguro, Himejima, Tokito, Shinazugawa, Tengen, and Kyojuro.

Iguro and Shinazugawa was probably forced to come.. "We all got you presents! Do you want to cut the cake first though?" "Okay." I answered, I took a Cake cutter/Kn1fe from my drawer, while the others placed to candles in. They sang for me, that's embarrassing.

I made a wish and blew out the candles. "Okie dokie! You can cut the cake!!" I start to cut the cake, I handed out slices to everyone. I sat down with Tanjiro,

"Hello Giyuu-San!! Are you look forward to your gifts?" I nodded even though I was not looking forward to it. I wanted to be alone.

Time skip

"Ara ara! Tomioka do you want to open your gifts now?" I nodded, y hey took turned giving me their gifts one by one.

Kanroji and Iguro went first, Iguro was glaring at me the whole time Kanroji was giving me the gift. They gave some Sakura mochi and a flower crown. "Thank you guys."

Next was Tanjiro and Nezuko, they gave my a snack box. It had all sorts of my favorite snacks. "Thank you."

Kocho went next. She gave me a butterfly pin, it's pretty. It was blue and black. "Thanks."

Inosuke and Zenitsu went after. They gave a necklace and chocolate, it was my favorite chocolate brand! "Thank you both."

Himejima went next, he gave me money in a card and some prating beads. "Thank you."

Genya went next, "Hello Tomioka-San! My brother talks about you a lot, he really likes you!" He gave me a plush of Shinazugawa-San. I glance and Shinazugawa to see Iguro laughing at him and Shinazugawa was yelling at him. "Thank you."

Kyojuro gave me some salmon daikon, yay! I really like Salmon daikon. "Thank you Kyojuro" I said in a semi-exited voice.

Tokito gave me bows to put in my hair. It has chains and it was pretty pretty I love it! "Thank you Tokito."

Shinazugawa was second last, He handed me a small box and sunflowers. That was cute, the box have a ring in inside it was pretty. "Thank you Shinazugawa-San."

Lastly Tengen. "Since we all know that you are super gay, I got you a cut out!" It was Shinazugawa. Dang Shinazugawa. "... What." "Be happy Tomioka!"

Shinazugawa was behind Tengen looking like he was ready to punch him. I pick up my gifts and quickly brought it up to my room.

I put everything on the end on my bed and slowly organized the gifts on my night stand. I placed the cut out next to my night stand and placed the Shinazugawa plush on my bed and tucked him in.

I quickly ran downstairs to see Kyojuro and Tengen kissing.. and they say I'm super gay. I sat down next to Shinazugawa, he has talking to Iguro, Iguro glared at me which cause Shinazugawa to look to the other side.

"Oh, hey loser." "Hello Shinazugawa-San, I like the ring you gave me." "Ah yes.." I heard Iguro giggling at Shinazugawa. I glanced over at Iguro who was making a kissy face, that's weird of him..

"Hello Tomioka, my friend Sanemi really likes you so if you can just give him a kiss that would be awesome!" I got flustered by those words, Shinazugawa punched Iguro in my arm. Then turned to me.

I gave him a kiss on the lips, it was sloppy. It lasted a few seconds, best few seconds of my life. Once I pulled away, I saw that almost everyone was looking at us.

I hug Shinazugawa and whispered into my ear, "Shina-" "call me Sanemi." "Sanemi, I like you, more than friends..." "whatever same ig."

Then he cupped my face and gave me a lovely kiss.

789