You Are So Perfect

Aquarius POV:

'Morning sleepy head' Virgo smiled softly as she walked into my room with two mugs of steaming coffee.

'Morning' I almost laughed at my croaky voice.

I yawned and let my eyes adjust to the light seeping through my silk curtains. I eagerly took the mug from Virgo, nodding my head at her as a thank you as she sat down cross-legged at the foot of my bed.

'How are you?' she asked, fiddling with the ring Aries got her for her birthday last year. It had a band dotted with a row of diamonds and a large heart in the middle. (Chapter pic) She hasn't worn that ring in like 2 months, I wonder why. 

'Oh I'm good, just getting used to the whole "Living with heroes" thing' I smiled

'Yeah.... same.'

'What's bothering you?' I questioned, now sitting on the bed with my legs folded over one another, coffee in hand.

'Nothing!' She fake-smiled but I saw right through it, I've known V since we were born, I could tell when something was up.

'C'mon, what's wrong, you can tell me, promise' I held out my pinky and she held hers up too as our acrylics (Pics later) clicked against eachother.

We laughed and she tucked a stray piece of lilac hair behind her pierced ears before leaning closer to me and admitting 'I'm just scared.'

'Of what? The heroes?' I tilt my head, now confused

'No! Don't be silly! Scared that when we leave this house, we won't be as close anymore... maybe you'll find that libra and cancer are better friends than me and you won't want anything to do with me anymore. And then the boys might decide that they'd rather be friends with other girls and not me. Maybe I'm not good enough for them, maybe they'll find someone better. Maybe they'll realise I'm evil.'

I sit there, stunned. Virgo has barely ever opened up to me about these kinds of things before and here she is, venting to me about all this. I know she has it hard with her mom being Maleficent but she always avoids the subject.

'Virgo, honey, you are so perfect. I would never leave you, neither would the boys, I promise. You're an amazing friend, if someone doesn't value you for that, they aren't worth it. And Virgo. You are not evil. You don't have to be bad just because your mom wants you to be...'

'I just want her to be proud of me Aqua'

'She is proud of you.' I say, meaning every word.

'Thanks Aqua, I love you so much, I don't know what I'd do without you!'

'Probably starve 😉' I smile cockily

'Yeah' Virgo says, laughing

'Let's go see the girls, I think there was talk about a trip to the mall and a spa day' 

'YESSSSSSS WE DESERVE IT 💗' She squeals

There's no better feeling than making someone else happy and seeing someone smile. I make it my aim every day to make at least 10 people smile. I think that's what I value most, friendship and happiness. 

Pics:

Aqua's Nails:

Virgo's Nails:

Virgo's Nails:

Here's a little insight into Aquarius' legendary "hype talks". 

I love Aqua's personality sm istg she reminds me of my bsfs and always makes me smile while writing!

See you soon,

Yours Truly 💗

Just remember, even if it doesnt always feel like it, you are amazing. You are so special, you are wanted, you are needed, you are perfect, you are beautiful, you are a good person and you are loved so so much 💕