10.

KIE'S POV

And there JJ goes out my window why couldn't just tell him. What if he already knows and that's why he was being so weird.Maybe that's a sign I shouldn't tell him.

FROM:POPE

POPE-HEY CAN WE MEET UP

ME-UMM I GUESS WHERE

POPE-I CAN STOP BY 'THE WRECK' I JUST HAVE SOME THINGS I NEED TO GET OFF MY CHEST

KIE-SEE YOU THEN

I wonder what it's going to be about.

10 minutes later

I decided I would help my parents out at the restaurant today because I really have nothing better to do,and I have to meet pope there anyway.I was cleaning the counter when I hear a familiar voice from behind.

"Hey" it was pope

"Hey, I'm going to take a 5 minute break real quick" I yell at my parents

"Ok hun"I hear them yell back.

"So what do you want to talk about"I ask him

"I have just been feeling like crap lately because of what I said to you Kiara, I had no right to get that mad just beauce you didn't love me. All of the those things I called you were purely out of rage I didn't mean any of them, I just wanted to know if you would forgive me, and maybe we could be friends again" there was this sincereness of his voice that made me believe him.

"Yes I forgive you, I know you weren't saying those things because you thought they were true,and I'm sorry for giving you mixed signals"I say back

"There's no apologies needed but thank you"

"Friends"i says with my hand out

"Yes friends" he says shaking it I'm glad we got back to normal.

"So what's between you and JJ"how did he know

"What do you mean"

"My dad talked to JJ and he mentioned he was bringing a vegetarian sandwich to a certain friend of his and I'm just guessing that's you". He's not pissed this is great.

"If I'm honest with you will you get mad"I ask him

"Of course not we're friend right"

"Well ever since you know John b and Sarah 'died' me and him have gotten a lot closer,not just the normal flirting he always does but more"

"Like what"

"I don't know like when I got sad he brought me food,and he hugs me that makes me have butterflies, honestly it's like everything has changed and I don't know what to do" I realized I look like I'm day dreaming while saying this.

"Wow Kiara your in love big time"

"What, how do you know" I say hitting his arm

"I don't know just the way you talk about him, it has this certain quality. I've never seen you talk about a guy like this." And he's right I never talk about guys like this is, I hardly talk about guys like this.

"I want to tell him but if he rejects me"

"Have you not been paying attention. JJ is clearly in love with you anyone who's watching can see it, you should tell him"

"Really"

"Yeah I hope everything works out for you if anyone deserves you it's him"

"Thanks pope"