: Bill Weasley X Munson Male Reader : Unfinished

Note(s): I will finish this once I know enough people would read the fully finished product! This doesn't involve most of the plot of stranger things.

Summary: Eddie Munson's brother, (Y/n), meets a 16 year old Bill Weasley who's visiting the United States for a personal reason.

NOT FINISHED NOR IN ORDER

"Hear me out," You began this, "I roll to seduce the dragon."

Your older brother, Eddie, looks at you in confusion. "OOOOkay. Well, go ahead, I'll allow it."

You did just as you were supposed to, shaking and rolling the dice. Everyone was on the edge of their seats. If you failed, you and your party would be defeated by the dragon.

There before your eyes, a landed perfect nat20.

Eddie grinned mischeviously, "You successfully seduce the beast, but lo and behold, it reveals it's a top. Unable to resist it's charm, you and your new draconic lover are now entangled. However, because of the drastic size difference, you're now paralyzed from the waist down."

You slammed your hands angrily on the table while the party members laughed their asses off at your misfortune.

"THAT WENT FROM 0-100 REAL FAST!" Dustin cackled this, wiping tears from his eyes from laughter.

"You okay over there poindexter?" Your brother, Eddie, gently kicked you while sipping from an juice box.

You looked up, nursing your black eye with a bag of frozen mixed vegetables, "Just fantastic, Ed. I'm great."

"I'm glad to hear that Jason's punch didn't harm your sarcasm none." Eddie chimed this, "Don't worry, I'll take you to key his car tomorrow after school."

"Sounds like a plan to me," You groaned in pain, burying your left eye into the bag of frozen veggies.

"William Weasley, but you can call me Bill." The tall ginger shook your hand endearingly as he flashed a charming smile.

"(Y/n) Munson," His hand was a lot warmer than you anticipated, and he held onto yours a lot longer than you realized before he awkwardly pulled his arm away.

"You must be our.." You took a quick look at the document your uncle handed you earlier, "-Transfer student? Well, no matter. You'll be sharing my room with me, hope you don't mind."

Bill was silent for a bit before he realized he was staring directly at you while off in a daze, "Oh! No, no, I don't mind at all."