Part 14-The Deep Sea King

*Timeskip*

The Deep Sea King walks curiously through City J, looking for at least a little bit of resistance. Meanwhile, a few hundred meters away, the hero Lightning Max is observing the Deep Sea King from on top of a building with a small scope.

Lightning Max: (I see, that's the one that got Stinger. But he's the last of 'em. Should I wait for backup, but if it's one-on-one then maybe I can,) before he can finish his contemplating, he feels a presence behind him. The Deep Sea King looms silently behind him, and Lightning Max turns around and is startled.

Lightning Max: "AHHHHHHHH! WAAWEYOUUUUUGAGA, HAAAA!" he screams. He leaps up in the air and kicks the Deep Sea King in the chest, causing an explosion to rise from the impact since his shoes were modified.

He lands back on the ground, looking up at the beast that looks back at him with a disappointed look. The monster crosses his arms on his chest with a slight scratch on its muscley torso.

Deep Sea King: "That stings a little, why would you do this?" he says with a condescending tone.

Lightning Max: (Damn it, how did he get behind me!? I was so surprised I did something weird with my voice, plus my gun powder charged lightning kick had zero effect. I can't win!)

Deep Sea King: "And who might you be?" he questions curiously.

Lightning Max: "I am the hero, called Lightning Max. Fight me!" he demands trying to look brave.

Deep Sea King: "Fight you?"

Lightning Max: (I'll run for it as soon as I-) "Uahhhh!"

Lightning Max gets punched in the stomach and sent flying across the street and into another building, breaking windows and lots of office décor. He lies on the ground with the wind knocked out of him. The Deep Sea King walks ominously towards him, and Lightning Max only moves his upper body to look back at the Deep Sea King, who's crouching with a fist on his chin. He chuckles at the easiness of the hero's defeat despite his moxie at first. Lightning Max gets up and changes his footing, preparing to attack. His show opens up and he does a fantastic flip routine in the air towards the monster.

Lightning Max: "Lightning Flying Backwards Roundhouse Kick!" he yells.

He kicks the monster on the side of its jaw and light flashes from all over the building, being able to see from outside. Max gets thrown out the side of the building, crashing out of the concrete and plummeting towards the ground. He falls for some time until he was caught by a burly flamboyant man in a prison outfit. The man has makeup on his face and almost resembles a drag queen. He catches Max bridle style and quickly carries him away from the debris following his previous descent. The man halts his running his slows down to put Lightning Max down gently.

Puri Puri Prisoner: "I'm the class S hero Puri Puri Prisoner, I escaped prison, just to see you." he says.

Scene Change

CC continues his running and stops to catch his breath. He pants with his hands on his knees, sweating, and tired. He then realizes that he doesn't know anyone of any political power. He just nodded to get away from the situation. However, he still is within earshot of the fighting taking place, which makes him think that the monster is still chasing him, so he calls you. He barely takes his phone out of his pocket due to his shaking. He calls you and waits terrified for you to pick up.

Scene Change

You keep running and everything is moving past you like a blur. You continue until you feel a vibration in your pocket, realizing it's your phone. You gradually slow down to check who's calling you, and it's CC. You assume that he's calling to complain that you aren't there yet, but why the hell would he still be at the scene instead of running away? You hang up. You are about to start running again when he calls you again. This time you answer.