Rooster🍆

rooster and i have been friends for ad long as i could remember. our moms were best friends in high school. rooster and i were born on the same day. i've had a crush on rooster ever since 5th grade and i have always thought he had one on me to. when we were kids we alway wanted to be Naval Aviators. when we graduated high school we went straight to the Naval Academy after we graduated collage we got sent to Top Gun.

We were on our way home (they share a house cuz they're best friends) from the hard deck bar. rooster put his hand on my thigh and i got butterflies and my cheeks turned red. he could tell so he kept teasing and moving his hand higher and higher till he reached your panties and he slid them over and slammed a finger in you all in one motion. "HOLY SHIT" y/n screams and rooster just chuckles and starts picking up his pace. you're a moaning mess and y/n screams "IM CUMMING". you cum all over his hand and he pulls his finger out and licks it and it makes you blush.

*at home* (they share a house)
he picks me up and runs inside and throws you on his bed and starts making out with you. he starts pulling your shirt off and you're pulling his shirt off then he pulls your pants off and he instantly starts eating you out. you think "how is he so good at this".
you moan "i'm about cummm ". you eventually cum all over his face. he pulls away and pulls his pants off and you were really surprised because his dick was huge. he rammed inside of you and you screamed and he picked up his pace and was going at an unhuman like speed. he kept hitting your g-spot and you were screaming "BRADLEY" "HOLY SHIT". he looked so hot when he was sweaty. "holy shit i'm about to cum rooster" at that he smiled and started ramming into me and i came but he fucked me through my high. and eventually i had my second orgasam and he came in me. he laid down next to you and you said "i love you bradley "rooster" bradshaw." he said "i love you too y/n "hurricane" y/l/n. and y'all went 4 more times that night
———————————————————————————
434 words

i'm so sorry it's been awhile since i updated and i'm sorry this is so short but i'm thinking about making a Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw story. what do y'all think?