"Date"

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up strange. As if something was missing.

I looked around my dorm room. Everything was in its place. The closet, Grayson's guitar (which he only touched once), the broadway posters on the walls, and the picture of Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Thalia, Grayson and I that we had on our shared bedstand table.

So what seemed off?

As I turned to check the time, I realized what was off.

Grayson was still asleep, and he was usually the one to wake me up.

I checked the time. 08: 17. Perfect.

I made my way to the bathroom, grabbing my uniform on the way. Since I had showered the night before, I didn't have to shower that morning, which made things way faster. I did my usual business, brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair (A/n: If possible) and put on my uniform.

By the time I was out of the bathroom, it was around quarter to nine, so I decided to wake Grayson up.

I shook him. "Grayson."

Snore.

"Grayson."

Snore, change of position, snore.

I shook him harder. "Grayson! Wake up! Breakfast starts in fifteen minutes!"

Shove, snort, snore.

"Grayson!"

Snore.

"Grayson Louisiana Martin!"

Groan, shove.

I slapped him softly. "Grayson! Wake up!"

Change of position, snore.

I groaned in frustration. There was no use in wasting my melodic voice, leaving me with plan W.

I sped over to the bathroom and filled a cup full of cold water.

I threw it at him. Not the cup, just the water. The cup was glass, that would've cut him.

"Wake up!"

Grayson rubbed his eyes. He squinted at me. "Jesus?"

"No, asshole, it's me. Breakfast is in ten minutes."

Grayson groaned. "Five more minuteeeees."

"No." I pulled the covers off of him. "Up."

With a groan, he sat up. "Why am I wet?"

I decided to play with his sleepy state.

I shrugged, managing not to laugh. "Puberty?"

"Yeah," he said, still sleepy. "That must be it."

I tried to contain my laughter. "Now, hurry up. If we get there early, we might be able to get some of the good cereal."

"It's a cafeteria," Grayson deadpanned, "how good can the food possibly be?"

"It's the last day of school," I tried to persuade. "Maybe they're serving blueberry pancakes like last year."

Grayson's face lit up. I have never seen him run so fast.

~

"Blueberries are purple," Grayson argued.

"They're purple when squshed. Also, why would they be called blueberries when they aren't blue?"

"They aren't even berries, bananas are berries."

"WHAT?! My whole life has been a lie! What's next? We live in Canada?"