C! Tommyinnit kinnies

Hello Tommy kinnies! I'm exited for this chapter cause I'm a Tommy kin as well, I don't have anything else to say so lets get right into it!

You're most likely the "funny one" of the friend group, and you tend to make jokes at your friends expense (In a lighthearted way of course, there's no true malice behind your teasing)

You swear... a  l o t

You are very witty and talkative, but you can be pretty insecure about that fact, always internally worrying if your friends are sick of you.

You're seen as the "Child of the group" which to put it in simple terms, kinda pisses you off. You may be friendly, but that doesn't mean you're some stupid child.

You love going out with friends, whether this be to the mall, the movies, a walk in the park, or just to grab some food from a gas-station, you find yourself the happiest when you're doing something fun with friends.

Around friends, you're loud, talkative, and can be seen as childish, but when alone or around people you're unfamiliar with, you're very private and quiet, it's almost like you have two separate personalities for when you're with friends and when you're with strangers or at home.

Your sleep schedule is absolutely  w r e c k e d.

You are excitable and confident, but that confidence is easily shattered. You have a fragile ego and it doesn't take a lot to frustrate you.

You adore compliments and feeling validated.

Behind that loud persona, you hide a lot of anxiety and worry. You may have a lot of thoughts that fall along the lines of. "What if they're just pretending to like me?" "Am I annoying them?" "Should I stop talking?" "What should I say?", but of course, you don't want anyone to know that, so you bottle it up and hide it behind that happy smile.  (As a fellow Tommy kinnie, I feel the need to say that this is not healthy, and we should all collectively work on this problem)

Trust issues.

Abandonment issues.

How's that crippling fear of being replaced working out for you? =D

You value your material possessions, you likely have a prized possession that you hold close to your heart. 

Ah. A chronic people-pleaser I see.

You name random items, like you could see a literal stick a be like. "yeah...you're Harold now."

Impulsive and indecisive. 

You get angry and or frustrated very easily. (Although, if your people pleaser side is a bit more dominant, you probably make an effort to not outwardly show this. For example, if someone is being irritating you might just mentally cuss them out instead of actually saying anything.) 

You had to grow up too fast.

Go find yourself a Tubbo kinnie. (I'm friends with one and they never fail to make my day better)

Depending on which Tommy era you kin, you may or may not have social anxiety. If you kin L'manburg or Pogtopia Tommy, you're most likely fairly confident. If you kin Exile Tommy, then how is that Social anxiety, trust issues, abandonment issues, the fear that everyone hates you or thinks you're annoying, and crumbling self-esteem going for you? 

You love attention, but probably don't get enough of it, but you're also too scared to directly ask for it, so you act out, be loud, or try to impress people to get that attention.

I'm guessing your love language is Words of Affirmation or Quality Time.

You are one clingy gremlin, and quite possibly touch starved. 

Extrovert, possibly Ambivert.

Go find yourself A Wilbur Kinnie, but preferably a L'manbur kinnie, a person who kins him before he went insane y'know?  

You've got a great sense of humor.

Aaaand that's a wrap! :D

Damn- I think this one is longer than the Wilbur chapter-

How we feeling my fellow C!Tommy kinnies? Was I accurate?