Twenty Six

A/N : More smut in this one because I don't want to progress too far in this chapter.
But either way, this one's another long one Yay!
Enjoy ~(˘▾˘~)

***

William Barlowe

We enjoyed a nice feast of Chinese food, courtesy of the lovely Mr. Driscoll. Thank you Liam for burning dinner. Don't get me wrong, Liam's a good cook, but nothing can beat a good egg roll.

Liam and Jasper went to go out back to talk about their guy things. Something about the new lawn mower he bought? Who knows. They'll probably be a while. I laughed to myself, Liam's such a dork.

I grabbed me and Luke a glass of wine and headed to the living room. I handed him the glass and sat down on the couch, resting my back against the armrest and my legs folded up on the couch.

Luke was first to break the silence.

"So, you really like him, don't you." He said.

I responded without hesitation. "I do. I care about him more than I've ever cared about anyone in my entire life. He's really special to me, and I'm completely falling in love with him." I said with a small smile.

"I know he feels the same as you do. I haven't seen him look at anyone like that since... Uh-" He began.

"Since Antonio?" I asked.

"He told you?" His jaw went slack as if I've just told him the craziest thing he's ever heard.

"He did... It was actually the anniversary of his death the other day, he um, well he took me with him." I admitted.

"Wow, I... I don't even know what to say to that. All I know is that he loves you. There's no doubt about it." He stated.

That just makes me feel so much better knowing that Luke see's how Liam looks at me. I guess if I think about it Liam's pretty obvious with showing his feelings towards me. Every time I catch him looking at me, his eyes have this... This sparkle in them. He always has this adorable little smile and I love it so much.

"I think we both understand how we feel about one another, we just don't want to rush into saying anything and move too fast. If we're going to be together for the rest of our lives, there's no reason to rush the inevitable. I know we will say I love you to each other down the road, but I think it'll take a while for us to actually say the words." I said.

"I'm really happy for him. You're the first person he's even paid attention to since Antonio... Between me and you, he didn't even have sex or kiss another guy since Antonio. The second I saw you walking out of his place, I knew you were going to be the one." Luke said.

"What?! Are you serious? He didn't have any sexual interactions with a single person in almost 9 years?" I don't... I don't even know how he could do that! Nine years?

"Dead serious." Luke chuckled.

I looked around for a moment making sure Liam wasn't inside yet and turned my attention back to Luke. "Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yeah, of course. What's up?" He responded.

"Just please don't get upset when I ask this, and I know Liam's your brother and all, but I promised him I was going to drop this..." I started.

"Okay... What's going on? Is everything okay?" He said.

"So the other day we got back from dinner, and your guys' dad was here. He was drinking... But he said something that didn't sit right with me. He basically said he could ruin Liam's life with the snap of his fingers. Then, when we were at the cemetery, there was some guy standing a little ways away from us but when he saw me he left. It felt like someone was watching us, and I can't shake the feeling that something's not... Right?" I sighed.