Stormy weather (part 1)

~🐞~
~Monday, three days after stoneheart~

I was running late for school, and when I say running I really mean flying.
Clover at top speed, poor tiki was barely holding on.
"Are we there yet?" Asked tiki.
"Almost, we just have to make a turn and...." I said as we arrived.
The school has looked the same for over 40 years but as I found out yesterday, tiki has been locked in a box for 400 years. So she's way behind on the times. I literally spent all night explaining things to her.
As expected, Gus was waiting for me by the entrance.
"You're late." Gus said.
"Ok, general obvious. Are there any more obvious things you need to tell me?" I asked.
"Luz asked amity out last night." Gus said.
"What?" I said
"Apparently Hooty helped out." Gus said.
Gus and I walked down the hall when we saw some blond teen messing with Bump. I would've gone to see what happened but the final bell screamed so I had to get to class.
On my way there all I could hear were rumors about stoneheart.
The same stoneheart who was just a student at glandice. I felt so bad for him I had to con Catnoir out of turning him over to the coven guards.
But honestly, I'm worried. That student wasn't actually made of stone. Where did the akuma come from? Who made it? Should she read the manual too?
But this was no time for Ladybug, it's time to be Willow Park.
And Willow Park needed to get to class.

~🐈‍⬛~

"I'm sorry young man, but we aren't taking in any more students at this time, you'll have to wait for next semester." Principal Bump said.
"But sir, if you would just read my letter of recommendation I'm sure it will change your mind." I said as I tried to give him the letter.
And this idiot pushed my hand back.
I was upset. But I couldn't do anything. I had to look like I was completely normal.
Which was easier said than done.
Whether it was a miracle or a curse, (I'm still not sure which) A Familiar voice behind me said. "Is that the seal of the head of the abomination coven?"
Bump snatched the letter from my hand before I could look at the witch that said that. I looked over and saw it wasn't a witch, it was a human.
"Well I guess we can fit you in somewhere uhhh.. what's your name?" Bump said.
I froze for a moment. I didn't even think about what name I was going to give him.
"Oh never mind it says it right here. Come along Caleb!" Bump said.
~
Two different tracks? He put me in TWO DIFFERENT TRACKS?!?!?
I couldn't believe this sacrilegious school.
Construction and abominations. I start tomorrow. What am I going to do?
I sat on the steps of hexside. Wondering how I'm gonna pull this off when I hear the human walk up.
"Little rascal? I was wondering what happened to you." The human said as the palismen flew around her.
Traitor!
"What do you want, human?" I asked.
"Wait a minute, Hunter? What are you doing at hexside?" The human asked.
"I shouldn't say." I answered.
"Oh sure, like how I shouldn't tell everyone that the golden guard is at hexside as a student." The human said.
"You. Wouldn't. Dare." I said.
"Try me, bad but sad boy!" The human said.
We both glared at each other intel. I realized she was dead serious.
"Fine, Belos sent me here to go undercover as a student." I said.
"Why?" She asked.
"Why do you think? Stoneheart was a student at hexside." I said.
"Actually he was from glandice!" The human said.
"Not the point!" I said.
"Well since you're here now I could show you around the school." The human offered.
"And why would I have a human do that?" I asked harshly
"Umm because I'm in every track so I know my way around the school. Also I could help you fit in better here." The human said.
I thought about it for a moment then decided that it couldn't hurt to have someone like her help.
"Fine, you got a deal, human!" I said.
"First step, don't call me human! Everyone calls me luz." The human said as she put her hand out
"Ok then Luz, call me Caleb!" I said while taking her hand and shaking it.