Stormy Weather (part 2)

~☔️~

I was in the cafeteria waiting for my girlfriend.
She was supposed to be here ten minutes ago.
I sat and waited another five minutes intel Bosha walked up to the table and said. "Well well well, rumor at school is that you got a girlfriend."
"not that it's any of your business, but yes." I responded smugly.
"So where is she?" Bosha asked.
"That's weird, she was supposed to be here." I answered, looking around the cafeteria. Luz was nowhere to be seen.
"Maybe she left you for someone else!" Bosha said but I ignored her.
Luz was Missing  And it was raining outside.
Did luz know that rain boiled? She hasn't been on the isles that long! And Gus said something about it not boiling in the human realm.
I ran out of the cafeteria. Into the hall and looked around. I went through the hall, practically running through (but not actually running because I still respect the school rules.)
I heard talking around the corner and a someone laughing
I turned the corner to see luz talking to some guy. Laughing at whatever he just said with her arm around his. My heart sank! I couldn't believe it. We had just started dating. WHY? Was I not a good girlfriend? Was our date so bad that she gave up on me? And had already replaced me with some guy?

~🥚~

Showing Hunter oh sorry CaLeB around school was interesting.
Every time I've seen him before now he has always been on duty, but now?? I honestly thought I would see a side of him. But he was acting the same way he always did.
He almost killed Puddles! I had to pull him away from the beast keeping track homeroom.
"Why do you keep a griffin in your classroom?" Caleb asked. (Is his real name Caleb or Hunter?)
"Oh that's just Puddles, Viney's assistant." I answered.
"Who's Viney?" He asked.
"Oh Viney is one of the multi-track students!" I said.
And Hunter made that face! He looked laughably mad! MORE THAN MAD!!
I had to laugh.
"What's so funny?" Caleb asked.
"It's your face." I said.
And somehow it got EVEN FUNNIER! I seriously didn't think his face would get even more furious.
As I was laughing a purple and black butterfly flew over I watched it fly towards amity?
I let go of Hunter's arm and said. "Amity!"
She couldn't hear me so I started to walk towards her when Caleb said. "This is a waste of time!" And walked towards the exit.
I looked back at amity a moment and then figured Hunter would be fine so she walked over to her.

~🦋~

I was waiting for a negative emotion.
In my basement.
At 2:30 I had to meet up with coven head Darius so I almost gave up intel I felt it!
The feeling of rejection and replacement.
Such a perfect target.
So I sent my akuma to the teen.
It landed on her necklace.
"Stormy Weather, I am Hawkmoth, your girlfriend abandoned you for some guy. I'm giving you the power to change that, in return you must give me the miraculousness of ladybug and cat noir!" I said.
"He will pay for stealing her!" She said
Then she transformed.