So I heard you came here because you were missing someone?

Missing someone is never easy. Maybe you can see them again or maybe you can't. But missing someone does mean one thing. You can love and you may think what do you mean 'you can love' everyone can love, well that's not always the case. People don't always get to learn how to love platonically or romantically because of a certain environment they grew up in or, something so traumatic it stops them from loving. So you being able to love someone is quite a gift you have.

If you miss someone it means you had amazing times with them and it's better to have amazing times that have none at all. It's okay to miss someone it states a fact about you. You are human. It's mean you care about people and there's not wrong with that. Is there?

Feel free to vent at anytime you like.

Stay safe and stay strong you can do this I won't give up on you even when you do. You are loved.

I would like to make this into a safe venting area where people can come and go as they please and feel safe here. I'd like to help as many people as I can. I'll be writing new things on this to and try help, I hope this did. Have a great day/night/evening or wherever you are in the world have a great time. :)