Chapter 10 - Falling In Love

Author's Note

Katy's Outfit at the side

*******

I woke up next to Niall. His arms were snaked around my waist. I smiled as I watched him sleep. He looked so adorable. I kissed him on the lips. I felt Niall deepen the kiss he rolled over so he was on top of me. He smiled down at me. "Keep waking me up that way and I'll have good day everyday," I giggled a he kissed me again. We were still kissing when I heard the door creak.

The other guys were looking at us. "Yea Niall get it in," said Zayn. I blushed. Harry shifted uncomfortably. Everybody else had an amused smirk on. Niall groaned.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Niall.

"We're going out to breakfast," said Louis. "Wanna come?"

"You couldn't call?"asked Niall. He sat up in the bed. He was shirtless.

"Now what fun would that be?" asked Liam.

"Katy you up for it?" asked Niall.

"Yea but I have to go home to get dressed," I said.

"I can drive you," said Harry. He smiled at me.

"Good for me," said Niall."See you in a bit," Niall kissed me on the forehead. I walked down the stairs with Niall behind me. I grabbed my stilettos from in front of the door. I didn't bother putting it on. I held them in my hand walking out the door barefoot. I sat in the passengers seat.

Harry pulled out of the driveway. It was silent for a while. "So you and Nial..." asked Harry. He looked at the road nervously.

"We didn't get the chance to," I said.

"Oh," said Harry. We pulled up in front of my house. I walked out. Harry behind me. I opened the door of my house. I walked in Chanel was in the kitchen in my sweats and my tanktop.

"Hey!" she yelled. She hugged me then she spotted Harry. "Hi.."

"Hi," said Harry.

"I'm going out to breakfast wanna come?" I asked.

"Thank God you asked," she said. "If you didn't I would be stuck with toast,"

"Come get dressed with me," I said.

"I'll wait down here," said Harry. I nodded.We walked upstairs to my room. I slipped on my fave jeans. I put on a pink and white stripped blouse with flowers on it. I put on my pink pumps. I brushed my hair. It was still curly from last night. I did little twists on either side and bobby pinned them, Chanel had on a white polo and a black blazer with ripped dark wash jeans and black flats. Her hair was naturally straight and she just pulled it to one side of her head. We sprayed on our perfume and adjusted our makeup and went downstairs. I could hear Harry on the phone, I stopped and told Chanel to shh.

" Yeah, Im at Katy's house right now" he said.

"She's awesome, I really like her, she's beautiful,"

Chanel looked me. "Oh my god," she mouthed.

"Chanel too. But she seems more like a friend,"

Chanel sneezed and Harry turned around and started blushing. I came down the stairs and Chanel followed.

" Uhm, how much of that did you hear?" he asked, smiling.

" Enough to know that you kinda like me,and I'm really pretty." I said.

" Oh." he said looking down.

" Harry, don't be embarrassed," I said. "But I'm with Niall"

" I know," he revealed.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

"But don't worry I'll get you no matter what," he said

"I think we should really go," said Chanel.

"Right," I said walking out the door.

" Um, Chanel? My keys." I said so that I could lock the door.

She didnt hear me.

" CHANEEEEELLLLL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She was already in the car. I knocked on the window. She gave me the keys.

We got in the car and drove back to Niall's he had on light wash ripped jeans, a white polo and white high top sneakers. Classic Niall, I'm surprised he isn't wearing a cool cardigan. Then again, it is pretty warm today.