sprout tries to gets chocolate

Normal pov : As sprout tries to quietly move torwds the chocolate plant. He spots a lovley sweetyfly flying above him. And a snakpod just chilling on his left . He's now in front the plant but he's too short to get the chocolate part. He tries to jump but he can't in the buggy ball. (Saddly)
As sprout tries and tries. The poor little strawberry bug creature cant get it. (Poor little strabby) sprout hears foot (or paw) steps aganst the sand . It was wiggle doing her usual srtoll around.
The little strabby was so scared that he frozed.

Wiggle's pov :
I have'nt heard gramble for a while, i hope he's okay- oh...

Wiggle : "Well hello little strabby. You must be one of gramble's little ones" .

Wiggle slowly crouch down to the walking strawberry

Sprout : strabby!! <(°□°)>

Wiggle : " No don't  be scared uh... here".*she grabs the chocolate* "have chocolate or whatever you like".

Normal pov : The alive strawberry became happy and rolls away with the chocolate as wiggle slowly gets up and slowly backs away.

As sprout came back with the chocolate he realized something. He cant open the buggy ball. He have to wait for gramble to wake up and to notice he was hungry. But good thing it didn't took long for gramble to wake up .

Gramble's pov :

I had a good rest and a good dream too. As i glance around i saw sprout with chocolate. The little one must be hungry. I opened the buggy ball and put the chocolate in front of him so he can eat. So he was hungry after all.